𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

☼

Loki and Sylvie watch one another, both taking in each other's disheveled appearances before they both run and engulf each other in a tight embrace.

Sylvie sighs and buries her face into the crook of Loki's neck. "I'm sorry."

"I know. It's okay." Loki easily replies and leans into her. They pull away with affectionate smiles. "How did you find me?"

She holds up the device she got from He Who Remains. "I never lost you."

Loki frowns. "You knew where I was the entire time, and you didn't bother to come see me?"

"I was a bit preoccupied. Running away from Kang before he kills me?" Sylvie glares at him as if she wasn't just hugging him earlier. "Come on, we haven't got much time. We need to find him together." She grabs Loki's wrist but he pulls away with wide eyes.

"No, I need... I need to find Anya."

"Anya?" Sylvie gives him a strange look. "There are thousands of her in the multiverse."

"The one I met is lost right now, without anything to bring her back to her original timeline." Loki insists. "Help me find her."

"Loki, we haven't got the time." Sylvie urges Loki. "You'll find another Anya after we win this war."

Loki is appalled by the thought, and even more surprised by Sylvie's response. "Why are you like this? I thought you were excited to see her."

Sylvie musters a reluctant smile, unsure why Loki is behaving this way. "Loki, I've seen countless of Anyas, in so many different realities." She begins to look amused and incredulous. "Come with me, we need a plan of attack."

Loki watches as Sylvie starts walking, but he cannot bring himself to follow her. Sylvie notices, and she turns to look at him again. A smile grows on her face. "You like her."

He averts his eyes. "She's in danger."

"Everyone is in danger, which is why I brought you here." Sylvie tries to suppresses a smirk. "You want to save her. Did Earth turn you soft?"

He almost glares at her, but seeing as he is desperate, he only sighs. "Put your teasing aside, Sylvie, and help me look for her."

She still looks amused as she manifests her fancy TemPad. "Whatever the prince requires."

Loki rolls his eyes and crosses his arms as he waits impatiently while Sylvie looks through her device. She frowns before widening her eyes, and Loki momentarily panics. "What is it?"

"Something is wrong. Your Anya's location keeps changing." Sylvie bangs her palm against the TemPad, as if it would fix anything. "Either this is broken, or Anya is being sucked into different realities in the span of minutes. That's not good."