study sessions and a jealous infant

when they got to Bakugo's room, katsuki closed the door and looked back at shoto in a glare and plopped back down head first meeting the bed sheets roughly resulting in a painful hit at his nose.

katsuki was done.

"did you at least fuckin do your homework"

"my what now"

"fucking homework, are you deaf?"

"we uh, we didn't have homework what are you talking about"

"the English homework dimwit its due on Monday"

"they never give us homework what are you talking about"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THEY DONT GIVE US HOMEWORK?"

"THAT THEY NEVER SAID 'HEY KIDS DO THIS AT HOME AND COME BACK AND HAND IT TO ME'"

"YES THE FUCK THEY DO, THEY GIVE US AT LEAST FOUR ASSIGNMENTS PER WEEK"

"YOURE FUCKING LYING"

"WHY WOULD I LIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

"HOLY SHIT"

"YOURE TELLING ME YOUVE NEVER HANDED HOMEWORK ICYHOT? LIKE EVER"

"I DIDNT KNOW THEY GAVE HOMEWORK"

"ITS A FUCKING SCHOOL SHITFACE"

"I DONT KNOW! . FUCK WE HAVE HOMEWORK"

"oh my god youre so fucking dumb"

"you have to help me"

"no"

"please"

"no"

"COME ON BAKUGO PLEASE"

"no"

"AHHHH COME ON"

"ill hand you the books and you deal with it"

"thats uh thats a step forward"

"DONT BE FUCKING UNGRATEFUL"

"IM NOT IM NOT"

"YOU FUCKING BETTER ICYHOT"

"I will be forever grateful to you"

"SHUT IT"

"my all knowing master"

"fuck off and sit down, this shit is going to take a while" he snickers

"why would it-" shoto stares at the stack of books aligned in front of him, hard copies bigger than his head, both books being encyclopedias and the others being regular stories he just glazes over them wide eyed hoping he was delusional "the fuck are those"

"you gotta read 1 of the books and give a ten page report, good fucking luck icyhot and dont you disturb me while i study"

"okay" he says silently picking a book to read. without realizing shoto constantly places his palm on his wound, a throb or a sudden chest ache would come and go and he would just wince or startle in pain before going back to reading.

he layed with his back to the ground his hands holding the book up as he makes a weird sound at a sudden jab at his torso.

"oi" bakugo interrupts him making him get up to face him. he soon realizes that bakugo also wore glasses but none of them noticed during those mere couple hours when they were both wearing them "is it painful?"

"looking at you? certainly yeah"

"you know what im fucking talking about" bakugo points at his chest loooking gloomy and out of it.