Mo you fuckin genius

author here this is a chapter but before that i wanna mention idklifebro and Eniyi_1357 cause theyre amazing people and i love them

now on with the story

a few days passed, shoto had other interviews a questionings he dreaded going to, he made sure to ask aizawa not to get in while they asked questions.

he also finished his written exams all of them as miserably done as the other, including aizawa's and shoto was surprised that aizawa didnt talk to him about it.

and today was the last day of exams, it was the one they had to fight pros in and shoto wasnt surprised to know that he was up against aizawa but what surprised him was the partner he had to work with.

momo...

he was friends with her for sure

she had been his friend eversince they had been children and he loved her as much as a friend can love another.

he only had one problem.

she wasnt the same eversince the sports festival.

"hey" momo says from behind making him flinch at the sudden sound.

"hey"

"so it seems like were partners"

"ah yes, im excited"

"so do we have a plan?"

"do you? its aizawa, ive neever seen him work as a pro so i dont know much about his fighting style"

"oh, thats a shame"

"you have a plan though"

he had to help her out somehow.

"wha- NO...no i-i dont have a plan"

"come on mo' you had your smart plan face on earlier you lit up, i know uou have a plan"

"it wont work anyways, were better off with something you think of"

"are you serious? mo come on youre the smartest person i know, if you have a plan it will most probably succeed"

"it wont shoto"

"why cant you see how smart you are? youre strong and ridiculously good at everything you do, hell youre first in class and you have the knowledge a full library can hold"

"i-"

"youve changed since the sports festival"

"well i found out i wasnt the person i thought i was"

"fuck im no good at this but listen" shoto makes momo turn her face to his by holding her chin "you had a moment of weakness, its okay, eveb the best pros have that, i did too! right? against katsuki. i couldve easily beat him but i didnt, i gor scared and i cowarded out and i got beat after, but did it make me less weak? no. and your loss was yoir own moment of weakness, its okay to lose.

"i know your parents make you feel like shit about that fight and maybe you couldve done something else but you chose that, and if there werent any bounds you would have won, but if you keep dwelling on every decision you make because of that fight life is gonna suck

"if you keep on doubting yourself you wont be able to reach your best because you wouldnt let yourself do that, please mo. at least dont feel that way with me, i would never judge you, you made me happy to go to galas as a kid, you and tenya, you made me feel better about shit. so please, be the confident person with me, because even if your plan doesnt work you would know why, i wont be a dick about it, i never will be. Mo youre my best friend and we need each other. dont doubt yourself  im telling you. youre amazing and strong and 5he biggest booknerd i know so get your shit together and make us win with the genius ahir you came up with"