flashbacks and pinky promises

"you dont want your siblings to hear do you? they already hate you shoto, you dont want them to find out im being extra nice to you right?"

"s-sorry"

"shoto?"

"ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, IF YOU HADNT BEEN BORN MOM WOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT, YOU AND THAT STUPID BASTARD PLAYING FAVORITES AND LEAVING US TO ROT"

"hey kid" aizawa finally finds shoto after a good half an hour searching with the others, he sends a quick message and sits down next to shoto. he notices the way his hands were trembling and how he placed the cigarette in between his teeth just to tuck his hands under his thighs.

shoto was six at the time. his mother had left them and he was left alone, his siblings refused to look at him, they thought he caused it. and quite frankly he knew he did.

endeavor was drunk when he burst into little shoto's room with an evil smile drawn across his face.

"so beautiful" he says getting closer 

his siblings didn't know

they didn't know about trainings either.

shoto didn't blame them from hating him

how could he

he despised himself, no way someone would see something good in an idiot like him.

endeavor started touching.

at first he made shoto sit in  of him as he jacked off, said shoto's face was just as much of a turn on as his mom's.

little shoto thought it was normal for fathers to do these things.

"you gonna answer kid?" aizawa makes sure to not touch him "what happened"

"nothing really" shoto's voice was weak. he giggles and rests his back on the bench "its normal for people to react this way, dont worry bout it zawa"

"im sure you-

little by little endeavor started doing more than that, touching shoto in places people had taught him to not mess with.

little shoto felt dirty.

why was endeavor touching him.

"shoto?"

"mhm?"

"what happened"

"im telling you, nothing happened im just shaken up."

endeavor started making shoto touch his thing. telling him to do this and that threatening that he would send away his siblings if he ever said a word.

so shoto did what he had to do, through thick blinding tears he continued to do the unspeakable.

endeavor looked like he enjoyed it.

"you said something before i came"

"i did?"

"dont make me say it"

"when we do this shoto call me daddy"

"say what?"

"shoto"

"yes, so good shoto so good"

"it was in the heat of the moment"

"oh god yes, shoto, yes yes, you're even better than that bitch"