late night talks and early morning coffee

Not knowing how something is going to end, the feeling you get when you know its going to happen but not how, the rush you feel during the unexpected, shoto has been dealing with it for the last two days.

first he had panicked last time during class, it was because of his dad and the way he talked to him, next time was when he went to his own house, silence louder than screams, shoto could tell something was wrong. the third time was when he ran, he didnt know where or how or how long even, he just stopped at a trainstation and sat there for hours on end.

the next time he felt this was when katsuki came in front of him asking all sorts of questions, which he then proceeded to pass out, then he woke up in an unfamiliar house thinking he got kidnapped until proven otherwise.

now he was shirtless in katsukis bathroom, trying to change the bloodied bandage, as he attempted to get some bandages, frustrated that bakugo didnt have any in his bathroom. everyone did, why wouldnt he?

"BAKUGO" shoto knew bakugo was on the other side if his room draped over his bed.

"SHUT UP"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR BANDAGES"

"EH?"

shoto opens the door and glares at katsuki, while the other stared at the blood. "where are your bandages"

"i dont fuckin know idiot"

"how can you not" confusion was visible on his face.

"why would- ill get you some shut up"

"fucking great thank you"

katsuki leaves the room and shoto sighed as he heard the muffled sounds and voices coming from downstairs knowing the parents were going to ask things and shoto was too tired to do anything.

fighting in a field felt cool but it was insanely draining.

"hello?" someone knocks on the door.

someone that wasnt bakugo.

"youre not bakugo" shoto says from behind it knowing who it was by the concern in his voice. masaru.

"can i help you out with the bandages?"

"no thank you, you can help me out by giving me some though"

"do you even know how to put it on right?"

"that was a stupid question and you know it, can i please have some?"

"sorry ill keep the bandages up front, if you need help-"

"dont worry i wont need help"

"okay then"

"thank you"

masaru didnt answer, he put the bandages down and shoto waited until he closed the door to the room to get out himself and get the bandages, but as he did that he met bakugo's eyes and smiled.

"next time i come ill give you my photo album"

"EH?!"

"you keep staring with droopy eyes, im not dying"

"NO ONE FUCKING SAID YOU WERE"

"Then stop looking at me like that, both your parents do"

"Thats a you problem halfie"

"what?" shoto looks at bakugo sarcastically "it is? i couldnt tell"

"fuck you"

"id fuck me too, im very attractive"