Chapter 10: Jake

A/N: slight mature content.

Harper left me hanging after I'd sent her the visual reminder of how just the thought of her still affected me. While my approach might've seemed forward or lewd to anyone else, I knew the mental reminder planted the seed I needed inside her dirty mind. Unlike Brit, Harper wanted nothing to do with public attention and more likely deleted the picture before she shared it.

One second was all I needed before my mind went straight into my spank bank vault. I gritted my teeth as my hand gripped my beyond painful shaft, groaned at the contact of my palm against the tightly stretched skin and stroked down my pent up frustrations. My eyes slid lazily closed as the image of Harper's body, which I knew every curve and imperfection on, fed my imagination with more than enough inspirational content.

I was for sure a breasts man and my large hands cupped perfectly around Harper's while they filled up my palms with warmth and softness. Her small, dusty pink nipples tightened into hard tips while her areolas pebbled up like goosebumps from just a direct gaze from me. My palms remembered her warm and soft skin and I drew breathy moans from her full lips when I teased and played with her breasts to my fingers' and tongue's content.

Harper was naturally tall and thin, with a slight curve where her lower back met the swell of her ass, the perfect spot when I grasped her against me and yanked her soaking wet pussy down onto my cock. She wasn't ever a girl that I worried that I'd gone too fast or too rough with, even glared at me when I moved too slowly or tenderly.

Fuck, even how those light blue eyes blaze when she glares at me turns me on.

My left hand stroked harder, up and down until beads of precum dripped out my slit like my cock cried with relief. As both my internal heat and a lust-filled pressure built up, my right hand reached down and gently cupped my balls. Brittany's obsession with a manicured appearance applied to me too but I drew the line when she asked me to wax down there. Instead, I regularly shaved my pubic hair short and kneaded my fingers into the warm, soft dimpled skin on my sacs while my other hand tugged out my release.

After I paused, thumbed the head, and smeared the precum like a lubricant, I resumed my pathetic hand job. Other than irritated at Brit's rejection, she was the furthest person in my mind. My eyes slid closed as mentally Harper's body rode me, her bare folds spread open around my cock and slicked up and down where my hand stroked and squeezed.

Once I hit another steady pace, my hips shifted against the frictioned strokes over and over. The sheets warmed under my back, my left arm muscles clenched with tension, and a ragged grunt rumbled the back of my throat as my fist choked down and milked up. Quicker than I comfortably admitted, an internal surge rushed up my length, my balls drew upwards off my lower palm, and I came hard. White cum, slightly clouded from how much time passed since I'd last needed this, jetted out in small streams, puddled right above my navel, and I groaned while my fist squeezed my cock to instant relief.

Afterwards, I laid back with my 'frustrations' spilled out all over my abdomen, bent my elbow over my warm forehead, and panted down the heartbeat that thundered in my chest. After a few slow, deep breaths, I closed my eyes, rested my head back, and my dizzied thoughts went straight back to Harper.

While she wanted nothing to do with romance or relationships, Harper relished being a source of male attention. She was a champion flirt and spoke sexual innuendos like her own second language, but the way her eyes sparkled when she knew someone craved her banging body gave her superficial satisfaction away every time.

Harper enjoyed the chase, the attention, being an object of desire. She let out the primal, caveman side of me, like if I hoisted her over my shoulder and fucked her senseless in my mancave until we were both dirty and smelled like sex then she would've responded with smacks on my ass because I hadn't walked there fast enough.