Chapter 38: Jake

A/N: Mature content (a little).

"Just thought you could use a shower," I attempted with the most innocent voice I had.

"And I fully intend to take one. Alone," was Harper's curt reply, even with her stomach caged by my arm. "After I leave."

"You can stay." I glanced down at the full, angry, red erection that had sprung back to life while she came undone from just my fingers and mouth. "We both know you have at least one more in you."

"Maybe another time." She scoffed and forcefully pushed both of her hands against my arm.

"Wasn't a request." With nearly all my arm muscle's strength, I snaked it around her slender waist and, with one flex of my bicep, lifted her over my right shoulder.

Even while flung ass forwards over my shoulder, typical Harper responded with a loud crack and sting as one of her palms sharply smacked my right asscheek. A wide grin pressed tension up into my cheeks as I ignored her, grabbed two towels, and made sure the hallway was empty. With quick steps, I hauled her, both of us fully naked, into the bathroom one door down from mine.

"Jake, really." She squirmed in my grasp as I shut and locked the door, swiped a condom from the bathroom vanity shelf - yes, we kept extras there - and turned on the shower. The glass walls closed in a small shower space but once I blocked the door, then she was trapped inside.

Her legs kicked and spine thrashed like I'd caught a rabid animal, so I returned her favor and smacked my left palmon her ass. Her movements froze but she growled in my right ear, "I'm fine."

"You don't let anyone take care of you, do you," I grumbled into the side of her hip that my hand squeezed into the side of my jaw.

"Not like this." A rare hint of uncertainty slipped into Harper's voice as she writhed again. "Please."

Another smack resonated on her ass as I reminded her, "It's good to sometimes push you out of your comfort zone, firecracker."

I gently set her down on her feet inside the shower stall and walked her back into the warm water. Her hair flooded a darker color and her eyes glared angrily up at me as I dropped the towels, ripped open the condom, and palmed it in my hand.

Harper greeted me with the same angry look as I stepped over the threshold and blocked her inside. Despite the extremely pissed off look on her face, the ribbons of water that trailed down the sides of her shoulders, over her chest and breasts, then down her stomach, and trailed between her legs sent a demanding pulse straight south.

"Jake," she warned me as I caged my arms around her and pressed my forearms into the cool, hard shower tiles on either side of her shoulders. She stepped once backwards and her back touched the wall in the small space, but didn't push me away. Her eyes stared intensely at mine as if she dared me to make the first move.

And move I did.

I leaned forwards and pressed my lips gently against hers.

"Do you taste yourself on me?" I pulled back slightly and felt an upwards tug on the corners of my mouth as her pupils dilated slightly, probably because the tip of my cock pressed right up between her outer folds and nudged her entrance. With slight flexes of my hips, I goaded her, challenged her for that spark of a reaction I knew she had in her. "You taste fucking amazing. You're amazing."

"Don't flatter me... or yourself." She turned her lips away from mine as I leaned down to kiss her again, so I pressed them into the side of her neck. She couldn't have hidden how her pulse raced in her veins like a tiny electric current on my mouth no matter how hard she tried. As I slid my tongue over and nipped at her warm, wet skin, she groaned quietly in the only invitation I needed and rolled on the condom.