Chapter 3: Harper

A/N: mature content.

"Fuck," I groaned, squeezed my eyes tighter shut, and pressed my elbows forwards. The cool glass chilled my heated skin with a needle pin prick-like sensation, just for a moment, before I brought my arms back overhead. "Harder."

"I'm -" Jake grunted out, squeezed my breasts with an added pinch that elicited a sharp sting on both my nipples, and bucked his hips hard into me. "- trying."

My lower back arched off where his stomach bumped against it as he drove into me from behind, his hands clenched onto my breasts like handlebars and teeth practically attached to my neck. I wasn't sure what show we'd given Jake's neighbors at this point since we'd fogged over his bedroom window from where we opted for our quick-fuck round.

Most of Jake filled me up, but he had limited movement from the angle of him where he stood behind me. In a vain attempt for deeper penetration, I pressed my shoulders against his chest, bent my elbows, and cupped my hands around the back of his head. Tension gripped me from how he felt so close but just out of reach. Under the irritation that wreaked havoc inside me, I threaded my fingers through his hair and yanked down hard.

An abrupt sting burst on my lower lip when my upper teeth gnashed down. Under the tension that swelled up and wreaked havoc inside me, my blood surged through my veins, sweat dotted my skin, and hot aches throbbed in my pelvis. Physically I felt pushed up, up, up... and then dangled on an edge that I desperately wanted myself flung over.

Or even better, shoved by Jake.

With a grunt, I palmed Jake's window ledge, pushed him slightly back with my ass, and hinged over. The shifted position, more like standing doggy-style at this point, resulted in my forehead bumped slightly against the glass. A loud sigh rushed out of my lungs when Jake submerged himself fully in me within one thrust.

My initial relief was short-lived and replaced by moans and gasps as Jake drove harder into me. His skin smacked into my lower folds on each thrust until they stung and throbbed. His hands crushed my breasts in his palms, which sent shockwaves of tingled arousal across my chest and lower into the heated mess camped out in my lower belly.

The internal aches and pressure in me built up quickly, I released a soft cry when one of Jake's hands reached around my hip and gently smacked my outer mound. Heat chased the slight sting of light contact, like he tested for my reaction, and I rammed my hips backwards on his next forward push.

Grateful he hadn't needed any further encouragement, my teeth clenched tighter as Jake delivered a harder smack, which erupted a sharper, much more satisfying burst of a sting and heated afterglow. My insides coiled when he smacked again, with a louder crack chased by a loud moan that vibrated the entire column in my throat.

"Ahh!" I whimpered as he cupped his palm over the area, and rubbed his thumb over the more sensitive nerves bundled in the top of my folds. He touched me more gently but heated pulses erupted at every contact point. My eyes fluttered closed and I sank my teeth into my forearm when his thumb and forefinger pinched down.

Like he'd pressed a magic button on my lady bits, my insides clamped down and arousal seeped out of me. Slicked, squelchy sounds erupted between us and I moaned as my insides cramped up slightly, spasmed involuntarily, then relaxed with a much-needed release. Satisfaction and relief flowed through me as much as the emptiness that finally flushed out the tension.

"Ohhh..." I hummed and thrust my hips back as Jake's hard, relentless strokes continued. "Yes... Harder, Jake."

Silently, he moved his hands and grounded them on my hips. With his own fast, unrelenting pace, he tugged me against him and fucked me harder. My body jerked so hard that my downward view of my feet blurred, the skin on my ass shook, and my breasts painfully flopped forwards and back. Shameless groans and wetness surged out of me as he pumped and yanked my hips so hard a soft pop sound erupted on each thrust. My fingers pressed into the window sill as he used me mercilessly and, even post-orgasm, I fucking loved him for that.