Chapter 31: Harper

Fuck fuck fuck me sideways and upside-down, that was not supposed to happen.

I internally cursed my lapses - yes, plural - in judgment, along with every cell in my pathetic, embarrassing, needy body for its reactions, and just about every failed closure intention I left Jake's house with. Every step, I literally ran down the hallway from Jake's room, skimmed down the stairs' railing on my ass, and bounced off one sweaty body after another until the cooler night air kissed over my skin. My heels clomped clumsily as I fled Jake's house with a bad taste in my mouth.

Literally.

The fuck is wrong with me?

The mental image of when my body smashed Jake's up against his bedroom door, where I practiced finger-fucked myself with his stupidly longer fingers, resurfaced in my mind like a sobriety moment. If that wasn't humiliating enough, the way I'd sunk to my knees and practically shoved his dick in my mouth without a single prompt from Jake worked its way up to my list of biggest regrets the more it replayed in my mind.

Beyond embarrassing.

No, the beyond embarrassing part was it turned me on.

At the fresh memory of why the area between my legs was wet again, my feet stopped abruptly on the sidewalk a few houses over. With both hands wrenched over my ears, I hunched over, squeezed my arms around my ribs, wrenched my eyes shut, and released a loud, "Fuuuccck!"

I practically heard Jake's cocky voice behind me, "Didn't get to that part yet, firecracker."

Since now I felt like I'd lost my damn mind, my eyes flipped open and my feet broke out into faster steps. My mind reeled in self-loathing as my feet carried me, faster and faster until I hit a walking stride that probably would've broken an ankle had one of my heels snapped. Heat flushed over my skin and soft pants pressed out my lips as my walk turned into a slow, fuck-these-heels jog.

Even though my ankles wobbled crazily with each clumsy step until I gave up and just used the balls of my feet, I ran down the sidewalk, the blur of houses with their grassy lawns or walled up yards on my right and parked cars at the curb on my left, until I got closer to where I'd parked mine. A burn quickly built up in both my lungs and my calves but I ignored both under the loathing thoughts that replayed over and over with the image of Jake's cock stuffed into the back of my throat.

Again, what the fuck is wrong with me!?

One close proximity and all my common sense is shot to shit.

Why body!? Why?

Uncontrolled emotions churned inside me and none of them were pleasant. Relief at the sight of my cherry red Audi washed over the anger, embarrassment, and humiliation that blindly carried me this far. A much-needed flush of cold rushed through my palms as I steadied them on the hood over the passenger's side door and gasped for breath.

My reflection, paled by the overhead full moon but yellowed by the street lamp I'd parked under, drew my attention. A wild, near feral look hung in my eyes but the rest of me, sadly, looked absolutely normal.

Not like I haven't just ridden Jake's hand to my vagina's content, then sucked him off like - Wait, why did I do that?

The faint heartbeat that throbbed dully between my thighs answered that question for me.

Because I get off on the fucking power play.

I might have been the one on my knees, with the carpet marks still on my knees as proof, but I'd dragged out, teased, even edged Jake under my control.