BOOK 1 - Chapter 1: Harper

Bare ass cheeks.

Two round, pasty-pale globes greeted me as I burst into my parent's bedroom, stumbling over my own feet as I skidded to a halt. My eyes stretched as wide as they went, mesmerized as those cheeks quivered, the skin rippling with back-and-forth motions.

"Ahh!" My mother's scream blinked my eyes to attention, the same scream that prompted me to barge in here.

"Stop!"

With an extended reach, my fingertips brushed over a cool, smooth surface. Leaning closer, I clasped the object and hurled it at the assailant attacking my mother. In a blur of floral ceramic, the lamp threw a lamp at him. Its shade fell off mid-flight, bouncing down to the carpet and curling toward the bed.

The lamp though, shattered on ass contact, shattering on contact. That milky-white ass skin dotted with red spots, from which trickles of blood oozed out. Jolting, he released a yelp and clamped both palms over his ass. Groaning in a low voice that I didn't recognize, he swung his feet over the side of the bed. His dick, erect and flushed red beneath a light-yellow condom, bobbed as he limp-jogged into my parent's bathroom, clutching his ass in his palms and cursing with each step.

My feet unfroze when he shut the door with a click, bolting to my mother's bedside.

"Huh-Harper?" Her flushed, sweaty face greeted me. Lifting her fingers, she brushed a few blonde strands clinging to her forehead behind her ears. "What?"

Tears streamed down my cheeks. "Mom, I'm so - are you - should I call -"

"Harper, no." A squeeze around my wrists dragged my eyes over her appearance... her entirely naked appearance. "I can't say the same for him, what the hell is wrong with you?"

Oh gross.

A giggle left her lips, jiggling her erect, pink nipples. Her areolas were disgusting, large, swollen pink and -

"Me!?" My shriek strained my throat. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Mom!? Who is he? Where's Dad?"

The D-word bounded her into action, shooting her eyes wide and dropping her mouth open.

"He's a friend of mine." Moving around the broken ceramic pieces littering her bed, she wrapped the sheet around her and swung her legs over the side. "Harper, what you saw... You can't tell your dad."

"Of course I'll tell him!" My tears continued, my voice shifting to a whine. "You're... cheating on Dad!"

I should throw a lamp at her.

Her hands clamped down on my shoulders, radiating warmth into them. "Harper..." the calmness of her voice chilled my spine. Her hands on my skin felt disgusting, dirty, like I'd done something wrong, not her.

With a flick of her tongue, my mother fed me the biggest lines of bullshit I'd ever heard.

Your father doesn't love me. He's never here. I'm lonely.

I didn't answer her, only hung my head down. Shame burned my cheeks, my tears dripping over my jawline. They spilled over, dotting my chest. I ignored them, crossing my arms and pushing up my breasts.

"Hey..." Her soft finger lifted my eyes to her, congestion running down and tickling the inside of my nose. "I will tell Dad, promise. But I will tell him, 'kay?"

Heat burned my eyes as I glared at her. "You'd better."

With a huff, I ran out of her room and tore into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me.