The Rouges

I know I already wrote a Parker meets Avengers story but I had to write this too. Sorry for the wait. I had my exams. Thank God I passed. It was close but let's not focus on that. This chapter might suck I wrote it right after an anxiety attack to calm me down. I will be writing more chapters with this is so hope you enjoy it.

Parker and Tony were working in their lab. Parker knew something was wrong with Tony. He wasn't focused. Parker knew this was different. He looked worried.

It was summer so Parker and Tony had convinced May to let them stay at the Tower with Tony.

When they were having dinner Parker couldn't take it anymore.

"Mr. Stark what's wrong?"

"Everything is fine kid. Dont worry."

He looked like he was trying to convince himself more than Parker. Parker didn't speak. They just glared at their mentor.

"Okay, fine you got me. The rouges are coming back. The UN pardoned them on the condition that they had to stay here at the Tower."

"But they hurt you. You can't just let them lie here like nothing happened."

"Well, I have to Fury's orders. I don't want you near them, okay kid? It is not that I don't trust you I just don't trust them."

"Okay, Mr. Stark but if I see one wrong move from Captain Assmerica or his team I am beating the shit out of them."

"And I will help you. Kid just be careful around them. You don't have to tell them of your identity. You can if you want to but if you don't ever have to tell them."

"Thanks Mr. Stark but what will you tell them about me?"

"There is always the personal intern story. And you are kinda my intern so why don't we go with it?"

"That would be great. When are they coming?"

"They should be here just about now. Good luck, kid."

Just as Tony finished his sentence the elevator door opened revealing the rouges. Tony automatically stepped in front of Parker. He took a deep breath and walked towards them. Parker following behind. They stared at each other for a while before Tony spoke.

"Rogers, I would say it's good to see you but it's really not."

"Stark, sarcastic as always. Who is the boy?"

"My name is Parker. I am non-binary so I use they/them pronouns so I would like it if you didn't call me boy. I am his personal intern. Well, I have to go finish my work."

They then left the room and went to the lab to work on the Spidey suit.

——————————————————

There was an awkward silence till Tony broke it.

"Can someone please explain the popsicles what non-binary and they/them pronouns is before they offend the kid? Other than that you stay out of my and Parker's room. You are not allowed to use the lab or be in it without supervision. FRİDAY will alert me if you break any of the rules. Natasha can you explain it? I don't trust the others."

Then he turned around and walked off. They just stared after him.

"Come on, oldies. I have to explain you gender before you say the wrong thing to the wrong person."

Hope you liked it. Stay safe. ;)