Loki

Tension was reeking at the tower. Odin had decided Loki's punishment. He was to stay with their brother on Midgard. Nobody was happy about this arrangement but there was nothing they could do. It was the word of a god after all.

Parker and Tony were working at their lab when they heard the loud voice of Thor

"My friends I have arrived. My sibling is with me."

Tony and Parker started walking toward the common room where they were most likely to be. When they arrived they saw everyone glaring at Loki. Tony was glaring too.

"My friends this is Loki. Loki you know the Avengers. Except for the young one. They are new."

"Hi Mr. Loki. Nice to meet you. My name is Parker. I use they/them pronouns."

"Park, don't talk to him. He is dangerous.

"He doesn't look dangerous and everyone deserves second chance."

"Kid, he tried to kill us."

Parker grabbed the spoon that was laying around for some reason and stabbed Tony with it.

"Now I tried to kill you too. Will you hate me forever?"

"Park, that is a spoon. I could never hate you, kid. You are way too cute for that."

"I don't care I wanna be friends with Loki. And I will be friends with Loki."

They then walked over to Loki.

"I'm sorry I forgot to ask. What is your pronouns?"

"I am genderfluid as you mortals call it."

"Really. That is so cool."

"It kinda is. It's he/him right now. I will tell you when it changes."

"Mr. Loki lets make a deal. So like on a scale of one to ten. Ten being worst evil imaginable like.... Killing puppies. One being I will spit in your hotdog. Where are you right now?"

"Maybe like a three."

"Great. Tell me if it goes above six."

"I like them. I am keeping them."

They walked off with Parker blabbing about school leaving the Avengers mouths open and Tony whining.

"Why does everyone keep staling, my kid?"

"You do realize that they are the purest, cutest and the most likable human being to ever exist. I would steal them if they didn't already live with us."

Everyone agreed.