Comic-Con

A very bored Tony Stark somehow convinced Steve to come to Comic-Con with him. Tony was going as Batman and Steve as Superman. They would hide their identity so no one would know who they were. They entered competitions. Tony geeked out with the other fans. They laughed at the Avengers cosplays. Everything was great. nobody realized who they were.

After a while they saw a Spider cosplay competition. They decided to watch. The first four contestants were normal then they saw Parker in their Spidey suit. Next to him there was this man. Parker was glaring at him.

The judges talked for a while and decided that the winner was the sixth man. Tony and Steve started laughing. The real Spider lost a cosplay competition of themself.

Parker got off the stage and turned to the man.

"Really Wade. This is your idea of a joke. How the fuck did I lose a cosplay competition of myself?"

"It's okay, babe. I still love you."

"You shut up. I hate you."

"No, you don't. You love me."

Parker laughed and lifted their mask along with the guys and kissed.

When Tony saw Parker kissing someone. He went into parent mode. He went over next to them.

"Parker."

"Mr. Stark, what are you doing here? Wow, that is a good costume."

"You have a boyfriend and call me Tony. Why didn't you tell me? What's his name?"

"Mr. St-Tony, calm down. You already met him. Holy shit is that Steve in a Superman costume."

"Language Park."

"Sorry."

"Whats up, Irondick, Captain Assmerica."

"Only one person calls me that. You gotta be fucking kidding me. Deadpool. Really Parker. You are dating fucking Deadpool."

"Tony, calm down."

"We will talk more about this when you get home."

Then Tony stormed out of the convention.

"Well, Wade. This is the last time you will see me."

"That could have gone worse."

"How? And I lost Spider cosplay competition to fucking Deadpool. God if you are there kill me now."

Wade laughed and kissed them. They spent the rest of the day at the convention.

Not so far away Flash Thompson was crying because he lost the Spidey competition.