Deadpool

Parker wasn't having a good day. First they had overslept and missed their train. Because of that Parker was late to school. Now they have a week of detention. Then Flash decided to beat them up a little. Now Parker was sitting on a roof with their mask pulled over their nose eating shawarma.

It was then that Parker felt someone behind them. Parker turned around and saw a man in a red and black leather suit. Their spidey-sense wasn't acting up so they just pulled their mask down and went to talk to the man.

"Hey, what are you doing here, at this ungodly hour?"

The man turned around and saw them.

"OMFG. You are spiderman I am your. Biggest fan. I can't believe I am meeting you."

"Dude, calm down. And I would prefer it if you called Spidey. Now what's your name?"

"My name is Deadpool. No, my name is Wade. Deadpool is my homicidal alter ego. Why do you wanna know, baby boi?"

"Wait, you are Deadpool. The merc with a mouth."

"The one and only."

"Well it is nice to meet you. And please gender neutral words only. I am non-binary."

"Sorry, darling. Didn't know. Nice ass by the way."

"Thanks." Parker didn't really know what to say. "Hey, want some shawarma. I have more if you want some."

"That would be great, darling. I am starving."

They just sat there, legs swinging from the roof, eating shawarma.

"You know how come I am one of the few heroes who gets gendered. When I am the only one that non-binary."

Wade laughed.

"Hey don't laugh. Why can't they call me Spider or Spidey. I mean there is the Falcon. No one calls him Falcon-man"

"Holy shit. You are right."

"I had a lot of time to think about this."

They spent the rest of the night talking. Maybe there was a little bit of flirting.