Incorrect Quotes

A bored Ned and Parker were sitting in Parker's room bored. You know when you and your best friend have nothing more to talk about. Then Parker had a brilliant idea.

"Hey, Ned. Why don't we open an incorrect Avengers quotes account but it's things they really did say?"

"OMG. YES."

They opened a Tumblr account. It's name was simple 'Avengers__Incorrect**Quotes'. Parker would text Ned when one of the Avengers said something weird or had a weird conversation. After a while they became really popular. They had 1 million followers.

Most of the Avengers didn't know who they were. Parker was two different people for them. The shy and intelligent intern of Tony Stark and the sassy and weird vigilante Spidey.

One day Parker was called into a meeting. All the Avengers were there. Most of them were arguing. Parker was texting Ned the conversations they heard. After a while Fury entered the room.

"Silence. There is an incorrect quotes account about you guys and some of the quotes contain things you have said in the meetings. Someone is listening to your conversations and meetings."

Parker froze.

"You mean the one on Tumblr. The Director of SHIELD has Tumblr?"

The room erupted in laughter except for Steve and Bucky who didn't know what Tumblr was.

"One of my agents reported it. And why does the all mighty vigilante Spidey has Tumblr?"

"I am a Gen Z kid. Social media is my life. And didn't you try to hack the account to see who it is."

"Well we tried that but our hackers couldn't do that. They got some fire walls."

Tony, Rhodey and Natasha who knew Parker's identity were smirking knowing it was Parker and their best friend. Parker laughed, proud of their best friend.

"Do you know something about it, Spidey?"

"Nooooo. Why would I?"

Nick Fury was glaring at Parker but it was nothing compared to May saying their first name. She would shout 'PARKER PARKER' and they would know they fucked up.

"I don't know who you are but once I find out I will make your life a living hell."

"Dude chill. I know that the owner of the account is not a threat. Just leave them be. It's a great account."

"Who is it, Spider?"

"Not telling you."

"It's you isn't it?"

"Nooooo, I would never do that. I am serious about my work."

"You know what Spidey fuck you."

"Thank you very much and bye."

Parker then jumped out the window laughing, leaving an angry Nick Fury behind.