Epilogue

Jacob Black's POV.

Well, after all that Liana Swan wasn't my girlfriend.

That is to say, we just got married so now she's my wife.

I honestly couldn't have asked for things to turn out better though they sure took a funny way of getting there. Four years ago the craziest thing ever happened to me. I literally exploded into a ball of fur, and then it all went haywire.

There were attacking armies of blood-crazed vampires, emotional warfare between sisters, a wedding, birth, and funeral all within a month, and so much more.

After a year of literal insanity, things got better. The best part was that the girl I liked, the one I just married, not only decided to date me, but was my soulmate too. I lucked out on that one.

But anyway, we were twenty now, and didn't wait for very long to get married. See, Liana had promised her Dad that she wouldn't marry me until we were twenty. (I did ask permission. I wasn't about to forget what he told me before our first date.) And here we were, a week after our twentieth birthdays, officially married.

The wedding was pretty small, just the pack and our families. Liana's Dad had married Sue Clearwater two years ago, which made Seth and Leah her step siblings. Now I was a step sibling in law to them.

The few people I didn't know well here were Liana's cousins. She had invited them, and they actually showed up. The guy seemed to be giving Leah side glances, but she was firmly ignoring them. So firmly that it made me wonder why.

And the only reason I noticed all this was because Liana had gone to the bathroom and so I wasn't preoccupied with staring at her.

When she came back, my eyes were fixed on her again. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. But not only that, she was the most fun, spunky, and courageous woman I knew. We had been through a lot together, and I trusted her completely.

And this was just the beginning of our life together.

I couldn't wait to experience everything with her.

The big things.

The little things.

And everything in between.