How You Two Met

You first met when you were in trainee days, a quiet place where you aren't a wrestler but they are considering you and your resume. So until they give you the job, you just kind of work out and practice your wrestling. You were doing a few moves against this girl, she had big arms and brownish-blonde hair that went down to her shoulders. You exchanged contact information after hitting it off and becoming workout buddies. You hung out together in your house on downtime, you jogged together, you fought together, and and and you became best mates.

A few months late Rhea gets put into Tuesday night NXT and you get put into Monday night RAW. You were sad that you two got put into separate groups and you both were too busy to e plans together. But you still text and watched each other on TV. You soon realized that your love for Rhea went beyond just platonic and you knew you were in love. Finally, you two were able to get some time alone together when you didn't have interviews, contract signings, or any community stuff. And Rhea didn't either.

Rhea came knocking on your door one morning and you were so excited to see her. You hung around all day, you wanted to tell her how you felt but couldn't seem to find the right moment u til you just blurted it out. She confessed that she loved you too and your relationship blossomed from there.

A little bit of information before you continue

I am open to requests as long as they're not too weird

This is skin color-neutral too because we are exclusive of everyone here at my account I am not advertising it as a black Y/N because it's not my place to be writing a black/hispanic/pacific islander/asian reader story since I'm stork white but I won't use terms that only apply to white readers like 'silky/blonde hair flowing in the wind'  'your pale skin' etc. it will just be very unspecific so that you can fill it in with your own features and imagination

I don't judge most fetishes, just ones with animals and food involved. Even then I won't judge, just cringe and walk away.

I don't care if you, 're not 18 (because bitch, I'm almost there, but quiet) just at least be 13+ because that's what the app is rated