Heat pt. 2

You stick your head under the water stream and rub your hands over your face. You turn to Rhea, who's eye contact was not the best and they faltered dramatically from yours. You laugh and flick some water at her before stepping past her to grab the bottle of soap.

Rhea got her own body wet under the shower before turning to you. She slammed her forearm on the shower tiles right above your head, checking you off guard. You look up at her with innocent eyes as she ran her tongue across her teeth. Rhea grabs your chin and lifts your face to hers before slamming her lips into yours. You moan into the kiss when Rhea gets aggressive and pushes her tongue into your mouth. She goes quickly to your neck and licks right where she knows you're most sensitive.

"Ah~ fuck baby~" you moan.

Rhea kisses up your jawline, she lifts on of your legs up to your chest before getting on her knees and licking a a strip up to your clit. She tightened the grip she had on your leg as her rough tongue glided over all the parts that make your legs weak.

She goes faster, grinding down harder on your clit with her tongue stud. "Mommy~ you fuck me so good with your fucking tongue" you groan out, gripping her hair and arching your back from the shower wall. Your body goes headlong into your orgasm without warning. It made your body shake and your knees weak until you almost collapsed the intense
pleasure. All throughout your high, you kept moaning out "Mommy", Rhea's favorite name to be called during sex.

Rhea continues to lick your sensitive core, overstimulating you for just a moment before pulling away and letting your leg drop back down. She gave you a look, like this wasn't over quite yet before starting to lather herself in soap. You finish taking the shower with your kitty still throbbing from how turned on you are. Rhea shuts the water off, you step out of the shower and grab a towel from the shelf. Rhea aggressively dries her hair by rubbing it with the towel. There wasn't really much point in putting clothes on yet because this clearly wasn't over.

With both your bodied still being damp you walk back out to the living room. As soon as Rhea steps foot on the carpet, she picked you up around the thighs and slapped you against the wall. You hurriedly wrap your legs around her so you don't fall. She is beginning to get so aggressive as her dominant side took more power. She was biting and sucking all over your neck and chest.

It was unbelievable how quickly Rhea could turn you on. She could give you a something as simple as a look and she's got you going. She was just so unbelievably sexy without her knowing or realizing it.

She slams you down onto the bed and opens your legs wide for her. She puts one finger, her middle finger in and pumps it rapidly in and out. You turned into a moaning pile on the bed at this point, gripping the sheets, gripping the pillowbehind you head.

"Mommy~ fuck me harder Mommy please~" you moan in a low voice.

"You like the feeling of my fingers in your wet cunt, huh?" She asked. You nod, she puts her index finger in and goes in and out so fast her hand is a blur. You arch your back out of pleasure and moan loudly. "Your my fucking slut, aren't you? Nobody but Mommy can make you feel this good" she growls.

"Ah~ fuck. Mommy I'm gonna cum~" you are barely able to get out this words as Rhea slides another finger in easily. "Please let me cum Mommy~ Please~" you beg.

"Oh, I'll let you cum, I want you to cum all over" she growls again at you.

You cum all over her finger and she quickly licks them off before passing out next to you. Her arms wrapped around you before you could even fully come down from your high. You stroke her wet hair softly as she fell asleep on top of you. The heat was the last thing on your mind at the moment. You were tired, and quite only fell asleep under Rhea's hot body.