Jealous 😼

This will have some kinks in it
- mommy kink
- hair pulling
- Edging
- degradation
- choking

Rhea sat at the bar, there was a small glass of Amber colored liquid in her hands. Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair were having some kind of gossip next to her, but she wasn't focused on all the juicy secrets within the WWE world. Her eyes were narrow and fixed on you. You were dancing, mixed in with a crowd of other people. You were kind of tipsy before you even started jumping around in the bright lights and rubbing ass against other people. Twerking against people. That is what's pissing Rhea off. The fact that men were probably whispering seductive and horny thoughts into your ears, making you giggle. Honestly, Rhea was really jealous. You have never been willing to give her a lap dance or anything, and the excuse of being drunk can't be pulled out because you two have had sex completely hammered and you have still turned Rhea down. And now here you were, so comfortable around complete strangers but not your own girlfriend, the person that you have been friends with before your names were written in the history of WWE.

That, combined with Rhea's dominance, was really turning her gears the wrong way.

"So what do you think about it?" Sasha turns around and asks the distracted Rhea.

"Yeah, whatever you just said" she responded in a vacant voice. Rhea downed the last of the amber liquid and stood up.

Sasha put her fist on the bar, rings clicking together. "See, I told you she was having an affair with Kevin!" She said loudly to Bianca, who took a sip from her water bottle before arguing some more about who having what with who and who has tea with who.

Rhea walks up to you, her lace up boots making thumping sounds on the floors. She stands with her arms crossed over her chest and a visibly displeased expression on her face.

You turn to look at her, your rosy cheeks flatten when you see the familiar 'what the fuck are you doing' expression. "Is something wrong?" you asked, pulling on the edges of your tightly fitting black cocktail dress. Rhea doesn't say anything, she just raises one eyebrow. "What? Baby, what's wrong?" You ask again.

"You know what's wrong, Y/N. Being a little whore in public, when you're not even this freaky for me, it pisses me the fuck off" she says in a low voice.

Your eyes evade hers as you go dead silent. Rhea never gets mad, at least not at you. So for her to be like this, you must have really done something.

She looks at you for a few moments. "Come on, we're leaving" she says. You think it's wise to not argue and just follow her outside. She grabs her lanyard with the keys out of her back pocket while your walking quietly down the street where she parallel parked. She unlocked it and walked around the front to open the door and get in the driver's seat. You open the passenger seat door and get in the Dodge too. Rhea starts the car and puts it in drive, pulling out of where she park and starting to drive down the dark street.

(She is still very sober so don't worry)

You both sat in silence, you were thinking about what she would do once you got home. She would probably take you to her place because it's closer, but maybe she wouldn't even go to either of your houses. Maybe she'll just go to the middle of nowhere. You kept giving quick glances at Rhea while she drove. She had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on her leg, she would usually put her hand on your thigh while she's driving, but not right now. You could tell she was thinking of all the things she could do to you behind her eyes of stone.

Eventually you got to her house and pulled into the driveway. She got out of the car and walked onto the porch to pull out another key and open the front door. You followed close behind her. As soon as the front door was closed, and her jacket and shoes were off, she grabbed you firmly by the waist and pushed you against the wall. She smashed her lips into yours. It had
passion mix with aggression making you let out a small moan.