Søm3 H3ªdcªnnøn

TW: self harm, I am not trying to romanticize self harm in any way. I think if you had trouble with self harming you should seek help. This is just a comforting headcannon.
.
.
.

The Wight on the bed shifts as Rhea gets under the covers. She sighs and makes herself comfortable spooning you. By the smell of her body wash you knew she just got out of the shower. You push a little closer into her warmth.

"Rough day today" she she mumbles into the back of your neck. She was talking about training that day. You were practice fighting and weight lifting all afternoon.

"Yeah, I'm sore as fuck" you smile.

Rhea moves her hand from where it was resting on your waist and slides it up your shirt. "I'm tired" she says, lifting her head up from the pillow to kiss your cheek a few times. Her damp black hair dangled down simply as she looked at you lovingly with her ocean blue eyes. "But maybe not too tired for a quick one" she brushed her fingers lightly down your stomach. "If you're up for it".

You turn her head to meet her lips in a kiss, wrapping your arm around to hold the back of her head. "I was kind if thinking the same thing".

Rhea keeps moving her hand down until she reached the seam of your shorts. You bite your lip and give short moans until she suddenly stops feeling the inside of your thigh. She felt something faint but familiar, so familiar it scared her inside.

She grabs your chin and moves your head to look at her in the eyes. "Baby girl, what is this?" she asked, a serious, almost sad look in her eyes.

You were confused for a moment, narrowing your eyes wondering what she was talking about. And then it hit you.

"Bubs, I-" you start, shifting in bed to face her.

Rhea pulls you in, cutting you off mid sentence. "You don't need to explain, I understand perfectly" her soft accented voice said. "I just wanna she you would have told me earlier".

"That was a long time ago, though. I have changed since then" you explain, slowly rubbing the back of her neck with your thumb.

"I know" she says, holding you a little tighter but keeping her head in your neck. "But I can't bear the thought of somebody hurting you, let alone you hurting yourself".

You closed you eyes and held your forehead against her chest, her comforting smell surrounding you. She smells like frost mixed with roses.

"It's not something that goes away easily though. And what if you go too far with it and I'm not here to stop you?"

"Baby" you intrude, stopping her anxious spiral. "I'm not like that anymore".

"Promise you will never cut yourself again".

You thought this was a bit excessive. But Rhea doesn't take mental illness lightly especially since she has a had a fair amount of it in her past. She just wanted to protect you. "Okay, I promise".