Bet 😼

You walk out into the spotlight at the sound of your intro music. You could see Rhea standing in the ring, your eyes met. You barely contained a smile as you walk down the ramp to the ring, high-fiving a few kids wearing your merch on the sidelines.

You don't even remember what this match was for, whether it was for some championship opportunity or there was some drama you didn't remember. The second one was probably what it was. You need a whole bulletin board to keep track of all the people who have some kind of beef with other people. It was pointless to try and keep track even if you wanted to.

All you knew was the bet Rhea had made with you in the women's locker room. Whoever won this match got to the top that night. You would never turn down a chance to potentially top Rhea. And even if you lost, Rhea is such a good dom you weren't going to complain.

You pulled yourself up onto the edge of the ring. The apron hung limply off the edge, it had the big RAW logo on it. You turned and looked at Rhea trying to pretend you two were enemies was hard. It was hard pretending were just work friends and gym buddies too, but you have gotten good at it over the nearly six years you and rhea have been together.

You bend down to slip through the ropes on the ring, watching Rhea's every move while doing so. The match started when the bell rang. Many people now know about your relationship always ask how you two can fight each other with a straight face on. The answer to that is you two can never take your job seriously when you're around each other, you just do the best to hide it.

You ran up to Rhea and tried to hook onto her arm. She has more muscle than you do and you have to fight her with this strength difference. So you get creative with your attacks. She grabbed you though and hit you immediately with her signature move, riptide. She wanted to win this.

She pinned you down, again with her signature pin. You considered letting the referee get the three, but you swung your legs to get your shoulders off the mat. You flip around immediately a kick Rhea, not too hard because she was your girlfriend, you would never hear the end of it if you gave her a concussion. It was enough to force to stun her and make a light mark on her cheek, though.

You grabbed her and pushed her shoulders down on the mat. She kicked out immediately and jumped onto her feet. You tried to have the same reaction time as her but her kicking out put you off balance. You settled for sliding out of the way from one of her attacks and then getting up.

You got on your feet then and jumped on her back, wrapping your arms and legs around her and then deadweight to make her fall backward. She trips and falls but before her body touches the mat you flip around and let go of her. This gave you an opening to make another attack. You slammed your body down on her and pulled her into a cover. She quickly kicked out though and partially threw you across the ring. You rolled about a foot and laid on your back, trying to catch your breath.

She went over and straddled your body. Placing her hands on your shoulders and biting her lip as she looked down at you in a dominating way. You froze in shock as to what she was doing. Her face was so close to yours, that you were tempted to pull her into a kiss. You were too stunned to kick out and just let the referee finish the match. You could already see the internet posts about this. The media yelled out how gay this encounter was. Rhea's entrance music started playing as the announcer declared her the winner. While the crowd was cheering for Rhea, you stood up and walked out of the ring like nothing ever happened. Rhea wasn't going to do much for the celebration, she had bigger things to think about now.

You sat on a crate while you waited for Rhea to get back to you. A few people thought you were mad about your loss and said that they were sorry that you got defeated. You knew what the truth was though. Your face looked in disbelief to some people, but you were just thinking about all the things Rhea could do to you.