Tension 😼

(!Warning!: This is the dirtiest, longest, kinkiest, chapter I have ever written. And most of it is just smut. It is a cluster fuck of choking, hair pulling, spanking, dirty talk, daddy issues, a mommy kink, and every type of sex you can imagine that sometimes doesn't even go with the rest of the plot but is sure as hell hot. My mouth was slightly open the whole time I was writing the sexy scenes just because I was surprised at myself for how utterly unholy this one shot is. Just, be warned)

You stand in the middle of the WWE ring. The crowd around you cheered in excitement and anticipation. You haven't stood in the ring for good awhile because of an injury so it's understandable that your fans would miss you. Instead of fighting, Adam decided to build up some drama between you and Rhea while you recovered.

You don't really talked to her. Mostly because you thought she was hot and didn't want to seem like a maroon talking to her. And because you were never at the same place the same time. But Adam thought it would be good for your character. You started this by "flirting" with Dominik which made Rhea mad and jealous. Then you started talking shit about her behind her back. Then you got into a fight back stage and officials had to break it up. The match was announced and here you are now.

You shift your weight from side to side holding the microphone in your hand. Rhea's theme song booms through the stadium speakers pulling your attention at the screen wall. Rhea sauntered onto the ramp leading to the ring. She looked unbothered but you knew she was upset. The shiny fabric of her silky collared shirt curved with her body. She had one hands thumb in the belt loop of her jeans and the other holding a microphone, which she lifted to her lips and started to speak to you once her music started to die down.

"I am so tired of your shit, Y/N" she says, her words echoed through the building and sent shivers down your spine. "The audacity you have to even stand in that ring and look me in the eyes-"

"Oh, shut up Rhea," you cut her off.

She closed her mouth abruptly and clenched her jaw in anger. Her large hand grabbed onto the bottom rope of the ring and she pulled herself of up to the apron. Her siren eyes were laser focused at you, burning a hole through your forehead.

You continued even though if this was a real fight you would be running away now. She really was so menacing, but her heavy eyelids and and angry stare made you wince every you looked because of your attraction to her. "You're the audacious one. You are always walking around everywhere like you own the place. You act like you own Dominik too".

Rhea paused for a moment before bending over and sliding through the ropes. The chain on her jeans jingled when she entered the ring. You always liked her style to. She was wearing ripped black jeans over fishnets and a judgment day T-shirt tucked in a little. She had a choker with metal spikes and a large loop in the middle of the front.

"And you walk around everywhere as a slutty boyfriend stealer," her words were soaked in a thick venom syrup. She started to walk closer to you in a threatening way. The referee stuck his arm out and blocked her attempt though. She just bored wholes into you with her intense eyes.

You took a step back yourself, thinking about what she said. You knew that you went over lines beforehand and how this would go down, and that you never actually tried to steal Dominik. But that still hit you in the gut. "Slutty boyfriend stealer". You guess your character was a little bit inappropriate for younger audiences, for storylines exactly like this. And you did dress revealing. Right now you were sporting a lacy crop top with chains dangling over your exposed stomach, and a plaid skirt that road up to reveal your shorts in a scandalous way.

You remained silent and angrily listened to her.

Rhea raised her chin up and looked at the WWE universe that surrounded you. "All Y/N has ever done since beginning of her pathetic career is take up space, drag down the women's division, and stabbed everyone in the back" she said to the thousands of people surrounding you. "And now she is just back at it again, stabbing me in the back like the weak bottom feeder she is".