:Im@gine:

Ⓛⓘⓢⓣⓔⓝ ⓣⓞ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓐⓝ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓘⓜⓐⓖⓘⓝⓔ

You're the singer for a band. The band is comprised of three people.

Rhea the guitarist

You the singer

And Seth the drummer

You are performing at a large nightclub. The mood was set, the lights were red, and the bass was amped. You can feel Rhea's guitar playing vibrate the floor.

You have a crush on Rhea. You have never acted on this crush, but several hints have been dropped.

You grab the microphone from its stand as Seth taps his sticks roughly against the drums. You stare in awe at Rhea as she does the introduction. Her tattooed arms are exposed as she is wearing a black tank top, black jeans, and black boots. The only things in her outfit with color are her silver studded belt, the chains hanging from her neck, and the tape around her fingerbones. Her sweaty black hair was dangling over her focused eyes.

She strums her skull-decorated electric guitar effortlessly, gliding her flame-painted pick over the strings with ease. You remember how much you liked her in that moment

You bite your lip, exhale, and turned back to the crowd. They all recognized the song and some minor excited uproar began. You start singing the first verse. The lyrics sliding out of your lips smoothly and deliberately, you hang on the tail of each word before trying your hand at the next.

You have your eyes closed up until the pre-chorus. When you open your lid you see him.

Your toxic ex standing in the crowd, looking directly at you

Your confident rumbling vocals are quiet as flashes of bruises, arguments, and crying in your car flash past your mind. He smiles smugly, knowing the impact he has made on your life, maybe even thinking you were still obsessed with him.

Seth and Rhea look at each other worried as they notice the hush in your voice.

Rhea knows what's going on. She only knew because you came to her house sobbing your eyes out after you broke up with him for good.

The chorus was fast approaching and you are completely frozen, death gripping the microphone.

Rhea walked up to the front of the stage gradually, still playing guitar in a casual manor.

You stopped singing together at this point, leaving only the bass and background tune playing over the speakers. You know you are messing it up. You feel like crying and running off of the stage. You are in the verge if a panic attack.

But

Right when the chorus hit

Rhea came out with a mind-blowing guitar skiff. A play on the introduction tune, only better as Rhea seemed to make it double layered with her fingers flying across the strings.

She turned to you while she was playing wildly.

"Only pay attention to me Baby," she says.

You smiled and shifted your body to face her. The power your bastard ex has over you faded as all you were focused on was smoking hot Rhea playing her guitar and going inning at you

Crawling back to you

A line that is purely orgasmic uttered powerfully and unapologetically out of your lips.

You took a step towards Rhea, your knee-high faux leather boots accentuating your strong stance. As the song went on you took several more hip-filled steps in Rhea's direction.

When the song ended you looked Rhea up and down before you both decided that this was happening.

You throw the microphone across your waist and into the crowd. Your chest fluctuates as your glittering sweat runs down your face in think streaks. Your eyes are only paying attention to her.

Rhea drops her guitar to hang by the strap over her shoulders and pulls you into a steamy kiss.

You can feel your ex glaring lazers into the back of your head.

You don't care much