The New Champion

You round the couch near and see the runway Rhea was on with Triple H. The flashes of camera were consistent as they posed with the belt that was now in Rhea's possession. They hugged too. You knew how proud Triple H was of Rhea. She was his creation after all. There was nobody prouder or more excited for her than you though. You watched her grow and supported her through everything. Which is why you were bubbling with anticipation.

As soon as she stopped hugging Triple H, you ran up to her. Your eyes were wide and full of pure happiness and laugh for her. "Well you won," you said over the chatter of the crowd. If the cameras weren't watching, our would have knocked her over with a giant embrace. But you were still keeping it on the low.

Rhea just looked at you with an expression of exasperated excitement. Her title was clutched in her hand, the title she earned and fought ruthlessly for. But it didn't seem to matter as all of her energy was cascading towards you. Without another moment, she lurches forward and wraps her arms around your waist. She lifts you up, making you a bit concerned that the whole WWE universe could see the shorts under your skirt. But you were whisked away as Rhea pulled you into a kiss. This kiss was special, it couldn't ever be misunderstood as just friends like you wanted everyone to believe for six years.

She didn't care anymore if people were watching. This was the biggest moment of her career  and she wanted to celebrate it with you. And who saves the dating reveal until right before the wedding anyway?

If the crowd wasn't already loud, they were roaring now. Triple H staggered backwards. The flashes and shuttles of cameras were going absolutely insane. The moment for you and Rhea was quiet though, silent explosions of love and passion went off around you.

After only a few seconds though, she put you back on the ground, out of breath and in disbelief that that actually happened. Rhea wrapped her arm around you and faced Triple H, who was approaching.

His forehead wrinkles were wrinkling. "I- and how long- what is going on between you?" he finally got to saying after work moment of stutters.

You hold up your engagement ring. It was something everyone thought was just an accessory since you have never mentioned even dating anyone. "We have been together for 6 years!" You yell over the cheering crowd. You quickly mouth sorry and Rhea laughed. What a night that was. What a way to reveal the secret to everyone.