Lil' Headcannons

• She would get a tattoo dedicated to you.

• She is clingy, but denies that she is clingy.

• She will hug you just to smell you.

• Long make out sessions behind the stadium your wrestling at.

• Doesn't let you pay for ANYTHING.

• She would totally film you doing it. But if that got leaked your careers would be over. So she won't.

• You and Rhea will brain storm ways to gang up on Triple H while your waiting for your matches.

• She considers you a part of Judgment Day. You're always hanging with Damian Priest.

• Does your eyeliner.

• She is always planning the future with you once you get married.

• You watch old Wrestlmania's with her because she likes the old wrestlers that she grew up with.

• Will take you to Australia at least once a year to visit her family. They like you.

• Gets very emotional when she is drunk. Like crying, a lot, and asking if you would break up with her, etc.

• She hold your hand 99.9 percent of the time.

• Isn't afraid to grab your ass in public.

• Will fuck you anywhere, anytime. Bathrooms, behind buildings in alleys, on bars, in front of your parents. 

• Cries after watching Wall-E.

• Horror movie dates. Her favorite horror movie is IT.

• Likes thrashing to metal music in the kitchen with you. Or listens to motionless in white with you.

• Will talk casually in an exaggerated Australian accent. Like, naur, and stuff.

• Loves snow, and winter. As soon as it snows she is outside playing in it.

• Get's jealous so easily.

• You try your best to not get a match against each other. But sometimes it happens and you are so scared of hurting each other.

• She felt a little awkward with Liv Morgan even though you said you were okay with them being as close as they are.

• I am convinced there is a posse of gay women in WWE, and you two are a part of it. In this posse, there is Liv Morgan, Shyna Baysler, Bayley, Sonya Deville. Anybody else I forgot about you seems kind of fruity? All you do is gossip though.

Comment your headcannons if you want to!