Ink my Skin 😼

Maybe it was the fact that you were staring at her bare chest for hours. Maybe it was that you have been so busy with your shop, you forgot to have a social life and were desperate for somebody to throw your hormones at. Maybe it was simply because you haven't messed around with anyone in a awhile. But you did know that you liked her.

You also knew that it would never work out, even if she did feel the same. She was practically a celebrity, a famous professional wrestler living under a magnifying glass. Even if you tried, she couldn't keep the relationship a secret for long. That was no life you wanted. You would much rather have secret sex and a quiet life as a tattoo artist than be known worldwide as Rhea Ripley's girlfriend, only Rhea's girlfriend. It didn't sound that bad at first, but then you thought about how anyone in the world could criticize you for pretty much anything. They could accuse you of anything. They could hate you for whatever reason and slander your name in the tattoo industry just because. Rhea would is used to it. But you can't hand that.

Besides, Rhea was straight anyway. Despite everything, her style, her behavior, her appearances, she still preaches that she is straight. You believe her, of course. If everyone thought she was bisexual at the least and every girl was simping for her and giving her clear signs that it is okay for her to be gay, and she still says that she is straight, and still gets boyfriends, than she really must be straight.

So you have pushed your feelings for her down. Deep into the pit in your heart where nobody could pry it out. You kept professional and carried on with her sternum tattoo whenever she could come in. You fought back a blush and turned away to your ink every time she took her shirt off. You kept your head down close to your work on her chest as you made conversation so you didn't have to make eye contact with her. You were taking every possible step to make sure she did not know you had a crush on her. And that's how it's been this whole time.

Her chest tattoo was taking longer than expected since she couldn't sit for very long sessions. You were planning on finishing it today though. You only had one chunk left to go over with the machine. This would be the last day you're working with Rhea Ripley. Unless she decided that she wanted another tattoo from you. Which, in that case you would be seeing her a lot again. But she had to travel so much, her artists changed a lot. You were just trying to enjoy this for a few more moments, but once she left you didn't have to worry about your crush on her.

"So" you began, stretching a bit of Rhea's skin out with your gloved fingers. "How has your experience been with this tattoo?".

Rhea gave a hummed of thought. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know, pain levels, and stuff" you answered. "Ones on the chest are especially painful. I should know, I have had to turn down many teens because of it".

"It's not all it's cracked up to be," she said. "My hand tattoo hurt worse".

You glanced down at her relaxed hand on the edge of the table. Her perfect, veiny hands the you just wanted her to touch you all over with. You immediately had to look away because of the shivers going down your spine just thinking about it.

"Yeah, those are a bitch too," you chuckled before going back down to your work.

"Tell be about it," she says.

You paused as you came across the last line you needed to go over. So this was really it. It was kind of stupid how you felt for her. You knew that hundreds of people felt the same way about her. Were weren't anything special. But it still kind of hurt. At least if your simping for her through a screen you know she is totally unattainable. It's different when she is sitting in your tattoo chair, alone in the shop. It just seemed like such an intimate place to be. But then you realized that all this thoughts were unprofessional and you stop thinking them.