Chapter 6

She did not know her alcohol tolerance level at all. At her age, in front of Shen Tuchuan, Jing Ting was like a strange aunt as she looked at the teenager with a smile. The person she was staring at expressionlessly gave out a warning. "Give up."

"Let sister see, be a little more obedient, okay?" Ji Ting's pair of eyes were curved and flashed.

Thanks to her good looks, her actions weren't perceived as too annoying and didn't make anyone angry, otherwise just with those words, Shen Tuchuan would have beaten her by now .

With a straight face, Shen Tuchuan pushed her off him but Ji Ting was like a piece of sticky gum, which stuck back on as soon as it was torn off. They repeated the process a few times but he was unable to get her off. She had already transmigrated for a while but hadn't seen the birthmark yet, and was really too curious.

Ji Ting's rational mind was numbed by alcohol. At this moment, the only thing she wanted to do was obey her own heart and find out. Seeing Shen Tuchuan refuse to cooperate, she simply started to act on her own. Shen Tuchuan saw that she got an inch and wanted a mile. He couldn't help but take in a deep breath as the veins on his forehead gradually bulged to the point of bursting .

He grabbed Ji Ting's hand violently. "If you move wantonly again, then I won't be polite."

Before she even finished speaking, she was poked by his finger, and as she drunkenly tried to get up, she was ruthlessly suppressed by Shen Tuchuan. Three minutes later, the clingy gum sticking to Shen Tuchuan disappeared, and instead there was a quilt-wrapped marshmallow on the bed

Ji Ting looked at Shen Tuchuan with a face full of grievances after failing to get out of the tightly wrapped quilt. Shen Tuchuan's original bad mood had already been forgotten completely; he could not hold back a chuckle at Ji Ting's pouting face.

Ji Ting's eyes slowly widened, as if she had made a discovery as big as the discovery of the New World.

Shen Tuchuan raised his chin and there was a touch of pride in his eyes. He expressed a little bit of rare boyish courage. "What are you looking at? If you look any more I'll wrap your head up too."

Ji Ting mumbled something as she cowered, her eyes drooping pitifully and burying half of her face in the quilt. Shen Tuchuan didn't hear it, he paused and leaned over and asked with disdain. "What did you say?"

"But you look good," Ji Ting repeated in a small voice. Upon seeing Shen Tuchuan's stunned face, she kindly added, "You look even more beautiful when you smile, in the future don't worry and frown with a bitter face, okay?"

Shen Tuchuan stared at her face in a daze, and accidentally met her beautiful eyes. In her obsidian pupils he saw only himself reflected, and his heart jumped for some reason. He sat upright in an embarrassed manner, avoiding opening his eyes.

Ji Ting quietly stared at his earlobe, and then her eyes fell on his sharp jawline. When she thought that such a good-looking child experienced so much suffering that he grew up into a blackened villain who died at a young age, she could not help but feel upset and started to cry.

She was really crying, the type of tears that well in one's eyes and then fell down. Shen Tuchuan couldn't hear her movements for a long time and saw her crying appearance when he turned back to look at her.

Ji Ting was born pretty good looking, but because of her sharply beautiful eyes, her beauty was not associated with words like pitiful. At this time, she cried silently, seemingly afraid of being discovered, biting her lower lip, looking stubborn and making others feel heartache.

Shen Tuchuan was really stunned this time, and after a while he said. "Just because I didn't agree, you started crying?"

Ji Ting was still immersed in the alcohol induced grief and could not hear what he said. She lay wrapped in the quilt and shed tears. Because she had used so much force, her lips had two bite marks. Shen Tuchuan gritted his teeth and said indifferently, "Don't cry, I will let you see."