Chapter 23.3

As the days passed, the seasons turned cold. Ji Ting had spent too long at home and had no contact with outsiders at all, so it seemed as if time had begun to blur.

It would not have been that boring if she there was a mobile phone to play on, but Shen Tuchuan always feared that she would contact the outside world for help if she got a mobile phone, so he never gave her any. Even when she played games, she could only play online when she was in front of him.

Although Ji Ting had always been committed to coaxing Shen Tuchuan, whenever he went to work, she would still feel bored at home. In recent times, she felt no interest in doing anything. She couldn't fall asleep and her mental health seemed to have deteriorated.

Shen Tuchuan saw the dullness in her eyes, but he never said anything. Occasionally at night, he would hug her harder, as if he was afraid she would become wind and drift away at any time.

He never did find out what she had been doing in the past ten years, thus Shen Tuchuan was always uneasy.

Ji Ting also realized his anxiety. After all, the color of his birthmark became a rosy red, it never changed again, indicating that he hadn't actually let down his guard.

But what could she do, Shen Tuchuan was too suspicious. Even if she pretended to be very happy, he would not believe her, and because of Shen Tuchuan's "superstition", they never completely claimed each other.

This was no way to go on. As Ji Ting was thinking this, she accidentally saw the invitation in the drawer and immediately had an idea.

"I want to go to the wedding with you." Ji Ting put the invitation in front of Shen Tuchuan. In order to solve this matter as soon as possible, she had to get on the highway.

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her, "No."

"If you don't take me there, I won't eat." Twenty-three-year-old Ji Ting completely turned into a three-year-old.

Shen Tuchuan looked at her unpleasantly, "Not eating is not allowed."

"Then take me."

"No."

Ji Ting looked at him. Shen Tuchuan made no concessions, and the atmosphere was tense.

Just as Shen Tuchuan was about to threaten her, Ji Ting suddenly cried out, "Do you not love me..."

"?"