Chapter 33.1

"That's right, don't lie for no reason. Even if it's a lie that can be seen through at a glance, you shouldn't talk nonsense, otherwise I will be angry," Ji Ting let out a breath. "I'll find a job close to home, the type that has a regular on-time schedule with a lot of days off. If the wage is low, then it's low, as long as it can cover our basic needs and I can stay with you, then it's fine. What do you think?"

"You have already decided?" Shen Tuchuan asked back.

Ji Ting nodded. "En, I'm going to work."

"Okay, I'll let Zhou Qian arrange it." The Zhou Qian he was talking about was the middle aged man who rented them his house.

Ji Ting saw him about to make a call, and the corner of her mouth twitched. "I can find a job myself, you don't need to trouble others; we have already taken a lot of advantage of him......"

But before she had even finished speaking, Shen Tuchuan had already sent a text message. He looked up at her and said, "Zhou Qian arranged for you to start working at the company tomorrow. I will send you the address."

"......" No one can match this one in terms of speed.

And so, Ji Ting's job was messily decided. She would go work at a branch office, and the next day she got up early to leave.

When Ji TIng arrived at the office and heard the supervisor introduce the workflow, she felt as if she had gone to the last world again and could not help but feel sad.

What is this situation, in the last world she had to raise the villain, and in this world she still needed to raise the villain. Other people transmigrate and reach the peak of their life. Only she still had to work in various ways.

Fortunately, the work here was more than twice as easy as that of her previous world. The only thing she needed to do every day was to record meetings or something. If there was no meeting on that day, she could directly choose not to go.

When she heard the job arrangement, she was a little surprised. "Supervisor, are you sure?"

"En, President Zhou said that your family is in a special situation, and to not arrange too much work for you," the supervisor stroked her long hair and tenderly looked at this person who had good connections. "If you feel tired, leave it to other colleagues."

Ji Ting: ".......Okay." So this is the feeling of having connections ah, what's with the both shameful and sourly relaxing emotions she was feeling!

"Let's go, I'll take you to get acquainted with everyone." The supervisor smiled and stepped on her high heels to lead the way. Ji Ting followed behind her with small footsteps. When they reached the big office, the supervisor clapped her hands and attracted everyone's attention. "I would like to introduce everyone to Ji Ting. Miss Ji Ting will be our colleague in the future, everyone get to know each other."

The colleagues looked at Ji Ting. After Ji Ting made a brief self-introduction, a group of people also greeted her. Except for a few boys who were more enthusiastic, others were lackluster.

Ji Ting didn't mind either. After finding her work station, she sat down and started organising her desk. The girl sitting next to her glanced at her, then slid her chair towards her. She asked in a low voice, "Recently, the company has not recruited external personnel, what channels did you use to get in?"

This was basically asking her if she had any backstage supporters. Ji Ting didn't want to cause trouble to Zhou Qian. She smiled slightly and said, "I just sent in my resume with an attitude of just trying it out and got in unexpectedly."

".......Oh." As soon as she heard that, the girl nodded thoughtfully, smiled at her, and returned to her work station. It seemed that she was no longer interested in talking to her.

Ji Ting shrugged, turned on the computer to find the previous meeting records, and began to familiarize herself with her work. No one came to talk to her until after she got off work.

As soon as she finished her shift, she started packing her things and was preparing to leave when a male colleague got up and called, "Finally, there is fresh blood in the office. Let's go out for a meal together."

As soon as his voice fell, it attracted the enthusiastic response of other male colleagues. However, female colleagues had no such idea. The girl sitting next to Ji Ting was even more direct. "The first day I came to work, why didn't I see you organise a dinner?"

"Wasn't it busy at that time, it's off-season now." The male colleague grinned.

The girl snorted and said, "Come on, you think we don't know that you're just tempted by our beautiful new colleague?"

"Don't talk nonsense, am I the kind of person?" The male colleague clarified, but a smile still adorned his face. Obviously he liked the joke.

Others also followed to coax her. Ji Ting frowned and said softly but firmly, "I'm sorry, I have something at home, so I may not be able to have dinner."

As soon as her words were spoken, the lively atmosphere in the office was instantly snuffed. Someone hit the male colleague. "See, she will not look at you at all, even if you are passionate."

Ji Ting heard the person give her the aloof and unfriendly hat in two phrases, and her mood became unpleasant, but she only smiled and nodded, and left with her bag slung on her back.

When she walked out of the office, she faintly heard someone yell, "Pretending to be higher than us."

This sentence was obviously made to be heard by her intentionally, but she ignored it and left.

It was almost six o'clock when she got home. As soon as she entered the door, she saw Shen Tuchuan sitting on the sofa with a black face, so she walked in with doubt. "What's wrong with you?"

"Don't you get off work at half past five? Why did you only come back now?" Shen Tuchuan asked with a cold face.

Ji Ting smiled. "Don't I still need time to commute back home? It's not like I can fly."

Shen Tuchuan snorted, Ji Ting smiled and walked over to help him massage his shoulders. "What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you."

"I've already made dinner."

"What?" Ji Ting doubted her ears.

Shen Tuchuan's ears were reddish, but his voice was as calm as before. "I've already made dinner."

Ji Ting looked at the table in surprise. Sure enough, she saw there were four dishes and one soup. Shen Tuchuan said coldly, "I thought you would come back at half past five, so I set it in advance. But you were half an hour late so it's probably cold now."

"It's okay, let's just warm it up a little bit." The biggest problem was not whether it was hot or cold, but whether it could be eaten. Of course, this question she did not dare to speak out.