Chapter 26.5

She was able to see that this time the villain was a pure sadistic pervert, otherwise he wouldn't have chosen to eat the custard, so begging him was useless. Maybe the more she begged him, the happier he would be.

Ji Ting took the food box downstairs and ate the steamed dumplings with the cold porridge. After eating, she put the things away and sat on the chair for a while.

After a bit, she got up and walked upstairs and knocked on the door. Not waiting for Shen Tuchuan to speak, she then entered, and the other party froze, "Get out."

"I'm going to leave anyways, you don't have to order me anymore." Ji Ting said, without looking at his dark face, she went straight into the house and opened the windows. The convection of the wind blew away the medicinal smell and mustiness.

At this time the sun had risen high, so it didn't feel as cold as when the windows were opened in the morning, and the gentle wind made people feel better. She enjoyed a few deep breaths, turned around and rolled Shen Tuchuan's blanket up and was about to leave.

Shen Tuchuan looked at her expressionlessly, "What are you doing?"

"The sun is good today, I'm going down to dry the quilt." After Ji Ting finished speaking, regardless of whether he agreed or not, she went downstairs with the quilt.

When she was in the yard, she realized that there wasn't even a clothesline. She had to carry the quilt back to her room first, and then rummage in the living room. Good thing there was a lot of junk. She quickly found a discarded wire suitable for the clothesline, took it to the yard, and tied it to two adjacent trees.

She went back and brought the quilt and mattress. After setting it up, she went to the laundry room. The laundry room was full of dust and the laundry machine was covered with a thick layer. At a glance, one could tell that it was not very useful.

Ji Ting didn't want to work in this environment, so she wiped the laundry machine with a rag. She then dragged it into the yard, pulled out an outlet wire nearby, and plugged the machine in to wash the sheets and quilt.

While she was doing this, Shen Tuchuan was always in front of the window sill on the second floor, his eyes looking at her coldly.

Ji Ting didn't know that her every move was being watched. After thinking about it, she ran back upstairs and searched the room to find a pile of clothes for washing. These clothes had been stored for a long time, but because Shen Tuchuan only wore them for a few hours at a time, they didn't have an unpleasant smell, just a musty one.

Shen Tuchuan looked coldly at her when she entered the room, "You think that just because of this I would help you?"

Ji Ting deliberately did not look at him. Holding a pile of clothes, she turned to leave. Shen Tuchuan's expression darkened, "Did you just ignore me?"

"Anyways, I'm going to be dismissed. Why should I listen to you," Ji Ting looked at him. "I want to clean up here before I leave. I can't talk anymore, I have to go work."

After she finished speaking, she went downstairs and put the clothes next to the laundry machine. Then she went back to Shen Tuchuan's bedroom to clean up, ignoring the black-faced dog man next to her. When Shen Tuchuan's bedroom was refreshed, she went down again and picked out the clothes that could not be cleaned with a washing machine to wash.

She worked so hard that by the time less than half of the clothes were remaining, there were more clotheslines in the yard. Each clothesline was hung full with clothes. The wind was gently blowing and the clothes were lightly floating. The yard was full of the lemon scented laundry powder.

Ji Ting seldom did housework, so at the moment, she had a backache. She swore that she would definitely not play this kind of role full of hardship in the next world. She wanted to be the most respected person and let the villain wash her clothes.