Chapter 28.4

"......Master, go to bed to sleep." Even at this time, Ji Ting was still strongly reminding him.

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a moment, and said indifferently after a while, "You get up from me first." After saying that, he let go.

"O-Oh..." Ji Ting quickly got up and looked at Shen Tuchuan's weak body a little bit embarrassed, "Young, young master, don't misunderstand me, I didn't mean it, I just sat down by accident when you pulled me a moment ago."

Shen Tuchuan snorted, "Do you think I will believe it? Who was the one who was looking at me just now?" Who was it just now that was staring at him with a greedy look? If he hadn't been in a good mood, he would have already thrown her off the second floor.

"You really did pull me." Ji Ting looked innocent.

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her nonchalantly and turned to lie down on the bed. Ji Ting's mouth twitched and she didn't want to explain it anymore. But when she thought about it, this person was very paranoid. In case she didn't explain it clearly, she felt that her heart would be restless. What if this matter made trouble in the future?

Thinking about it, she walked to the side of the bed, and her expressions stopped.

The atmosphere was good. Shen Tuchuan looked at her face quietly and suddenly felt that he could tell her what he had been thinking about for a few days.

"Do I look good?" Shen Tuchuan spoke lightly.

Ji Ting was speechless, thinking to herself what a bullshit question this was, but her face stayed very humble, "Good looking, young master." After a pause, she added, "But even if you were better looking, just then I still didn't do it on purpose."

"How about following me?" Shen Tuchuan suddenly asked.

Ji Ting wondered, "Aren't I following you now?"

"I mean, be my woman."

Ji Ting froze, and before she could open her mouth, she heard Shen Tuchuan's cold voice say, "Don't you like money? As long as you agree, my card will be yours, use it however you like."

......It sounded like a fairly simple money transaction. Ji Ting felt that things were moving in a strange direction and hesitated to say, "Young, young master, I'm grateful for your kindness, but I, I have a boyfriend, I'm afraid I can't agree to you."

Although she didn't know when he started having such thoughts, Ji Ting concluded it was better to not agree. This man's character was uncertain, and the demands on his girlfriend must be higher than those on a servant. If she really agreed, the task might be even more difficult.

Upon hearing the word "boyfriend", Shen Tuchuan's face suddenly became dark, "What did you say?"

"I have a boyfriend," Ji Ting replied carefully. "So I can't agree to your request. You can rest assured that I will always do my due diligence to you as before. After all, this is my job, I..."

"Get out!"

"Young master......"

"Scram!"

"......"

Ji Ting helplessly had to leave. After the door closed, Shen Tuchuan picked up a framed picture from the bedside table and smashed it. After the frame collided with the door, he roared loudly, then fell to the ground.

He breathed loudly and gasped for air a bit. He suddenly grabbed the sheets and his envy exploded. His whole person was on the verge of fury. He couldn't control his emotions, only to feel that after she said the two words 'boy friend', he had received a grievous insult.