Chapter 26.2

Ji Ting walked to the detached house where the villain lived. In the end, it still was a wealthy family, so the home was surprisingly big. There was a building in every courtyard. According to the original description, the villain's should be the smallest and the most dilapidated inside.

At this time, the sky was completely dark, and the vast courtyard was cold and empty. The sound of a piano could be heard from a distance. According to the plot description, the father was holding a birthday party for the male lead.

Ironically, the villain was born on the same day as the male lead but was going through a high fever in his own small residence, with no one to care for him.

Ji Ting walked for a while, and after thinking about it, she ran back to the banquet and stole a piece of cake.

Originally this small building was filled with junk. The villain started staying here after he became ill. When Ji Ting entered, she saw that the small living room was full of things, and there was almost no place to step.

She stretched her hand out to protect the cake from any dust falling on top of it and gently walked upstairs. When she got to the villain's door, she breathed and then opened it.

The moonlight tonight was not bad. At least it could illuminate everything in the house clearly. The room looked good, and although the layout was simple, it had a bed and sofa. It was also much better than the first floor living room, which was cluttered.

There was an odor of medicine in the room, and if one smelled carefully, there was also a slight hint of mustiness. It was clear that although the servants were frightened by the villain, they actually did not take care of him attentively. Ji Ting put the cake on the table and in a low voice said,"Master, I brought some cake, get up and eat a little."

The villain was surprised and a little confused, so much so that he couldn't speak. She walked around using the moonlight and froze after seeing his face—

Shen, Shen Tuchuan?!

She widened her eyes in surprise, but then she realized something. She quickly read the original plot in her mind. Only then did she notice that the original villain had no name, and after seeing Shen Tuchuan's face, the name of the villain's name appeared 'Shen Tuchuan'.

Why was it like this?! As soon as the question appeared in her mind, the reader's grievances automatically answered in her mind: in order to facilitate an easier and faster integration into the plot for the transmigrator, the villain in every mission world will be set according to the first villain's name and image, with slight variation.

......Okay, that's convenient, but it would have been nice if the system could have said it in advance. She was scared to see his face suddenly.

Ji Ting never admitted that she was feeling guilty. She coughed and then sat on the bed and reached for his forehead. It was quite hot.

Although she knew that according to the original plot his fever would recede at dawn, she was still a little worried that he would become stupid from the fever. Ji Ting searched around the room and found a medicine box in the corner. Since Shen Tuchuan had been ill for many years, the medicines in the medicine box were rich in variety. After Ji Ting found the antipyretic medicine, her eyes fell on the medication for his body.

Judging from the progress of the original plot, the medicine had not been tampered yet. The male lead should be starting after a while.

Ji Ting closed the medicine box tightly after taking the antipyretic medicine.

"Master, you have a fever. Get up and take some medicine." Ji Ting stood by the bed and called out softly. The other party just grumbled uncomfortably and didn't open his eyes.

Ji Ting felt a little helpless. When she was debating whether to force it into his mouth or not, she gradually became distracted...... The male in this story just turned 22 today. It was when he got rid of the greenness and gradually matured. Due to being sick for a long time, his face was sickly, and the pointed jaw was a little feminine.

As soon as she was about to feed the medicine, the person on the bed opened his eyes. Although his eyes were fogged by illness, it did not make him feel more human. The moment Ji Ting met that gaze, it was as if she had been dropped into an ice cave for nine days and her whole body felt cold.

Ji Ting adjusted her expression and said with a mellow voice, "Master, wake up and take the medicine."

Shen Tuchuan's opened his eyes for only a moment. Then he closed them again and fell into a troubled sleep. Ji Ting had to sit on the bed and hold his head to put a pill in his mouth. Then she fed him some water.

The warm liquid slipped down his throat that was burning like fire. Shen Tuchuan frowned, finally awake, and barely opened his eyes. He looked at the woman in front of him, and his lips moved.

Ji Ting gently put her ear closer to him, "What did you say?"

"Scram."

"......"

Ji Ting's expression stiffened and she immediately stood up. She introduced herself seriously, "Hello master, I am your new maid. I will be taking care of your daily life. You have a fever now so I just gave you some antipyretic medicine. You should rest now."

Shen Tuchuan drowsily looked at her, his eyes full of ice, Ji Ting sighed. "I'm going out now, you rest."

She turned around and left, but returned after no less than five minutes with a towel dipped in cold water.

She sat down next to Shen Tuchuan and helped him wipe the sweat on his face with a towel. She slowly wiped his neck, and then proceeded downward. After unbuttoning the first two buttons on his clothes, she saw a red rash on his body and immediately frowned. He was so fierce but the servants still dared to be so inattentive. If he was any softer, he would have been bullied to death.

When she got to the pants, her eyes suddenly had some bad intentions, but this time she kept her eyes open and looked up seriously at Shen Tuchuan's face. When she was sure that he was really asleep, she quietly pinched the corner of his waistband and pulled gently.

It was pitch black.

Ji Ting's eyes showed sympathy. How much did he suffer to be so disgusted with his present life? She sighed and tidied his clothes. When she was about to head downstairs to rest in the maid's room, she was suddenly grabbed.

His strength was so great that his sickness seemed to be a lie. It seemed more like a drowning man trying to grab a floating straw. Ji Ting endured the pain and lowered her voice, "Master, Master? Did you have a nightmare?"

Shen Tuchuan murmured something. Ji Ting was hesitant. She really didn't want to take the initiative and stick to him in case she was asked to scram again. Also she wanted to keep her face, okay.

Although she didn't get any closer to listen, Shen Tuchuan kept talking. His voice was so vague that she couldn't hear anything at all, so she could only get closer.

"Ma......."

Ji Ting paused for a moment and responded without thinking, "Eh, what son."

When Shen Tuchuan heard her response, he instinctively felt something was wrong, but he could only crumple his eyebrows a bit. And then he quickly fell into a coma, even letting go of Ji Ting's wrist.

Ji Ting stood up, tucking him into the quilt before she left, and turned to go downstairs.

There was still a lot of clutter downstairs. She tried to maneuver around it as best as she could and finally got to her little room....... En, apart from the 1.2 meter bed and a thin quilt, all the other furniture was gone, and the only household appliances were the lights.

It should be mentioned that all the servants knew that the villain didn't need to be taken care of seriously, so his people would also be treated the same way and were bullied because of that. The things they should have been given were deducted as much as possible, and since no one would fight for justice, the servants did many unscrupulous things.

Ji Ting snorted, not liking this male lead's methods, and laid down on a damp, narrow bed.