Chapter 29.3

The air was silent for a moment. Shen Tuchuan didn't speak, maintaining his cold expression. Ji Ting was quiet for a bit, then slowly said, "I want you to respect me. Even if I don't agree to your request, you will respect my decision instead of insulting me and forcing me to agree to you."

"What if I don't respect?" Shen Tuchuan's voice was low, "Do you think that I can't do anything to you after you resign?"

"Even up until now, you still want to threaten me?" Ji Ting lowered her eyes.

Shen Tuchuan looked at her coldly, "So if I give you respect, will you stay?"

"What is your specific meaning?" Ji Ting looked at him carefully, "If it is just work, I will stay, but if the premise of staying is to be your woman, I may still resign."

Shen Tuchuan's throat moved. He resisted gritting his teeth and asked, "You look down on me this much?"

Ji Ting sighed, "Of course not, you are a very powerful person, just not suitable for me."

"Get to the point."

"No one is looking for a boyfriend wanting to find a master to serve, and your way of pursuing...... even if it is pursuing, it makes me feel very uncomfortable. Young master, if you can, sometimes try to stand on the other side and think about other people's perspective. The world might not only revolve around you."

Ji Ting thinks that these two days she's set it up well, and it was time to tell him the truth of being a person. She hoped he could listen in more or less. As for being in a relationship with him, that was impossible. Just being a servant she was tossed around like this, if she really became his girlfriend, would she still be able to live?

Shen Tuchuan sneered, "What, you want me to be your servant?"

"......That's not true." Did he not understand?

Shen Tuchuan looked at her with a dark expression and wanted to say something else, but when he saw her long time injury, he scoffed and turned upstairs. Ji Ting looked at his back and raised her eyebrows. She had already talked about it to such an extent, but didn't see him get angry. It seemed there was progress after all.

That's fine, she was only afraid that he didn't care so much about her and made trouble with her. She really didn't have any other chips to threaten him with.

After Ji Ting returned to her room, she let out a long sigh of relief. Putting her hand in her pockets, she touched a small square box and only then remembered the matter of Gu Zhi. She actually forgot to tell Shen Tuchuan about it.

Ji Ting was speechless and had to go find Shen Tuchuan again.

Shen Tuchuan was in his bedroom, sulking because he had not been tough enough just now. He felt that he had been too indulgent, which was why she dared to talk like that towards him.

He should teach her fiercely, make her afraid of him like those people from before. Even if she was dissatisfied, she had to bear with him.

Dong dong dong.

When the knocks sounded, Shen Tuchuan was silent for a moment and said coldly, "I don't want to see you."

He was sullen in his heart now and really wanted to vent. But if he said anything bad to her again, he was afraid this woman would start taking revenge again.

He really hates her lukewarm way of being.

"Master, I have something to tell you." Ji Ting's gentle voice came from outside the door.