Chapter 24.3

After everything was done, it was already a little later in the morning. The two drove off, and the moment the car drove out of the yard, Ji Ting rolled the windows down and took a pleasant breath of fresh air.

"Feeling happy?" Shen Tuchuan's voice dropped in temperature.

Ji Ting cried with a sad face, "No, I'm not happy at all."

"Then let's go back." Shen Tuchuan said as he prepared to turn the car back around.

Ji Ting was taken aback and became busily started coaxing, "Don't make a fuss, don't make a fuss, Li Tuo is still waiting, let's hurry over."

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her somberly and continued to drive forward. After a long silence, he said coldly, "You are very happy."

"......"

Ji Ting was quite helpless. She knows that she'll be wrong no matter what she does today. Since this wreck was going to take her out of the house, he was already in extreme anxiety and could break down at any time due to his psychological problems.

If she guessed right, his birthmark should've continued to darken.

"Why aren't you speaking? Do you feel like you're free?" Shen Tuchuan mocked

"......"

When Shen Tuchuan saw her silent, the anger in his heart worsened. Just when he was about to speak again, Ji Ting suddenly interrupted, "Pull over."

"What are you going to do?"

"Stop the car." Ji Ting stared at him.

As soon as her words fell, the car stopped abruptly on the side of the road. Currently, they were still in the suburbs.

After Shen Tuchuan stopped, he saw Ji Ting undoing her seat belt. His expression contorted and his voice became a bit harsh, "Don't think that you will be able to escape just because you left the house. Don't even think about it... "

Before he had finished speaking, Ji Ting moved towards the driver's seat. Holding the back of the chair with both hands to support herself, she then sat in the motorist's seat. The originally spacious seat instantly became squished.

Shen Tuchuan paused and stopped talking.

"Shen Tuchuan, did I indulge you too much?" Ji Ting narrowed her eyes. "Isn't it just me wanting to go to a wedding with you? Do you have to be so picky about everything?"

Shen Tuchuan didn't say a word. Ji Ting sneered, pinching his jaw like he had done to her, forcing him to look at her, "It seems that if I don't give you any punishment, will the way you treat me will keep worsening?"

Shen Tuchuan frowned and was about to say something when something sealed his lips.

The car was stopped by the roadside for more than ten minutes. During the period, more than a dozen other cars passed by. Most couldn't help looking after seeing such a luxury car, but they couldn't make out anything because the window was tinted.

When Shen Tuchuan's car started again, his shirt collar was more wrinkled and his lips were dyed with lipstick. He was obviously a little embarrassed, but it seemed that his mood was much better. Ji Ting gave him a slanted look, stretched her hand to wipe off the lipstick on the corner of his lips, and sat on her seat to redo her makeup.

The two arrived more than half an hour later than expected. Li Tuo, who was welcoming the guests at the door, saw them and his eyes lit up. He greeted them quickly, seemingly in complaint, but he was smiling, "It's already so late, why did you only come now?"

"It's not even eleven, this is considered late?" Shen Tuchuan raised an eyebrow and smiled at Li Tuo.

Ji Ting looked at him with a complex mood and vaguely understood why the readers had a grudge. The two were originally each other's best friends, and both were orphans. They even regarded each other as family, but because of a misunderstanding, their friendship ended up fragmented and they tried to kill each other..

Real life was hard enough, and readers still had to read this kind of heartbreaking split in relationship, it would be strange if they didn't complain.

Help miserable villains change their lives, and help readers eliminate their grievances. This was the meaning of her existence. Ji Ting was filled with emotion, and Li Tuo looked at her, "Since she knew you came back, Jing Jing has been asking me to meet you, but you have been sick. We were afraid to disturb your rest, so until now we haven't had a chance to meet you. Seeing you now, are you all right now?"

"......En, I'm better." Ji Ting smiled. It was not hard to think of who made the excuse of 'illness'.

The face of the culprit next to her stayed the same, but Ji Ting and Li Tuo only got to exchange a few words before they were interrupted, "We'll go in by ourselves, you are busy right now."

Ji Ting gave him a sideways look, but didn't tear him down. Li Tuo didn't realise what he meant, and nodded gently when he heard the words, "OK, go in. Today is too busy a day, let's not talk now. Once there is time, we'll sit and talk together."

Shen Tuchuan wanted to say there was no need, but was pinched by Ji Ting, and thus closed his mouth unhappily. Ji Ting said some polite words to Li Tuo and dragged him by the hand into the hotel, "What's the matter with you? I only said a few words to him and you became jealous?"

"It was eleven sentences." Shen Tuchuan corrected.

The corner of Ji Ting's mouth twitched, "He is your brother, and yet you're still jealous because of him?"

"He has his own wife." Shen Tuchuan said unpleasantly.

You mean that if Li Tuo wanted to talk, he should go find his own wife? Ji Ting was crying and laughing because of his logic, but was still helpless.

The two walked through the hotel lobby to the auditorium. Ji Ting saw several young men in suits with 'groomsmen' flowers on them. Based on their appearances, she guessed which character in the book they were.

Although she treated this as a novel world before, she had only seen three novel characters before, and didn't fully realize. Until now, when she saw Li Tuo's friends did she deeply realize that it was actually different from the real world.

"If you dare look again I will send you home." The man beside him said coolly.

Ji Ting's mouth twitched, and she turned around, "I was just looking at their flowers. You have such a good relationship with Li Tuo, why aren't you his best man?"

"The best man has to drink all the wine offered to the groom." Shen Tuchuan took her to the seat and sat down.

Ji Ting heard this and was very speechless. Because the best man needed to drink the wine, Li Tuo was distressed for this good brother and so used other people?

......Suddenly she felt that the supporting male characters were pitiful.