Chapter 33.2

Ji Ting ran to heat up the food, and then she called him over to eat. The two sat down face to face and Ji Ting tasted every dish first.

En, it's not poisonous, and not bad tasting. After carefully making sure that there was no problem, she gave Shen Tuchuan some scrambled eggs with tomatoes. "It's your first time, but you can still cook so well, it's so good."

"I can do everything well." Shen Tuchuan said lightly.

......He obviously was not clear enough about himself. Ji Ting glanced at him and decided not to argue with him.

"Were you bored at home today?" She asked softly.

Shen Tuchuan said lightly, "Really bored. How about you, was it fun at work?"

......The question made her feel a little bit sour. Ji Ting thought of when she had tried to call several large companies two days ago to see if they would hire Shen Tuchuan. However, the other party had immediately rejected him. She sighed. "It's pretty smooth. Xiao Chuan, about Mr. Zhou......"

"What?"

Ji Ting was silent for a moment, then gritted her teeth. "Can Mr. Zhou also arrange a job for you? Of course, if it will cause him trouble, then nevermind. I can take care of you, but I'm afraid you'll get bored."

Shen Tuchuan pondered for a moment. "Then I will go to work." It was really boring to stay alone at home. The most important thing was to hurry up and finish up the matter with the property. The longer the matter dragged on, the more angry she may be.

Thinking of her threatening look, Shen Tuchuan frowned, if he had known how troublesome this matter was, he would have explained it from the beginning.

"Oh, this is for you." Shen Tuchuan took out a box from his pocket.

Ji Ting accepted it. As soon as she opened it, the light of gems blinded her eyes. Before she could speak, she heard Shen Tuchuan slowly say, "How is it, doesn't it look so real?"

"......Where did you buy so many fakes?" Ji Ting was speechless for a while. "Also, why did you spend money again?"

"I bought it as soon as I saw it. It's for you to wear, don't you like it?" Shen Tuchuan asked casually.

Looking at the diamond chain, Ji Ting nodded honestly after a while. "I like it, I really like it, but it's not necessary to buy these things, ok?"

"As long as you like it." Shen Tuchuan did not answer her question directly.

Ji Ting looked at him helplessly, put her head down and put on the necklace. The translucent stones refracted dazzlingly when under the light. Even if it was fake, Ji Ting seemed to smell the money.

"It looks good." She could not help whispering.

Shen Tuchuan's lips slightly raised, and his mood was obviously good. Ji Ting couldn't help but laugh and leaned towards him, shaking the chain to show him.

Shen Tuchuan grabbed her with one hand and gently stroked her with his thumb. Ji Ting was taken aback by his sudden intimate movement, and then a sense of embarrassment washed over her. She tried to break free, but after two attempts, she failed and could only let herself be held by him.

"Let go." Ji Ting was unhappy.

Shen Tuchuan did not listen to her this time, but asked the question he always wanted to ask, "When are you going to give me a status?"

"What, what status?" Ji Ting tried to calm down.

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her, and said, "I originally picked a ring, but I was afraid that you would not be happy and didn't dare to buy it."