Chapter 22.2

Ji Ting lay quietly on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Only now did she understand what Shen Tuchuan meant before–

Fuck, it turned out that she was the canary and like a fool, she hadn't realized it.

There was a noise at the door and Ji Ting's eyes flickered, calmly looking over. The door opened in the next second and Shen Tuchuan walked in with a glass in his hand.

It was the familiar 'ginger tea'.

The corner of Ji Ting's mouth twitched and she subconsciously wanted to get out of bed. But if she moved to the left, something pulled her right hand and foot, and if she moved to the right, a sense of pulling began on the left side. No matter what it was not comfortable. She could only sit in the middle of the big bed.

She carefully looked at Shen Tuchuan and raised her hands to reveal the delicate bracelet on it, "Can I take this thing off now?"

"Does it look bad?" Shen Tuchuan frowned.

It was very good looking! At first glance, it was designed by top masters, and it was definitely worth a lot, but why must there be a thin chain on each bracelet? !

An hour ago, she promised to do anything for Shen Tuchuan and then he got her to wear two bracelets and two ankle rings. Each ring had a professional lock with a thin chain attached to it. At the other end were the iron rings at the four corners of the bed.

It wasn't until she was confined to the bed that she realised that Shen Tuchuan didn't lie in the first place. The four iron rings were designed to tie her up, she was just stupid and really believed that it was used to tie mosquito nets.

Tying mosquito nets his grandma!

Ji Ting resisted the urge to roll her eyes and smiled dryly, "It's definitely good looking, but it's just a little too restrictive of freedom."

"Do you want freedom?" Shen Tuchuan's voice was deep.

Ji Ting repeatedly felt like crying. This was the second reason for her headache. It seems that after Shen Tuchuan determined that she could not escape, he no longer tried to cover up his emotions. So, in just an hour, she watched his expression change over and over, and became tired of watching it.

"No, don't want to be free, I only want you." Ji Ting softly pleased. Even if she was going to cry, she would coax the little ancestor that she raised herself!

The corners of Shen Tuchuan's mouth curved up. He leaned over and squeezed her wrist to appreciate her. Her hands were small and soft and with a natural white complexion. Even while wearing this golden bracelet, she did not seem vulgar. Instead, it gave off the atmosphere of someone wealthy.

He liked this appearance of hers.

Ji Ting saw him staring at her wrist with obsessive eyes and wanted to slap the head of this dog. But thinking of this man's dangerous design, she decided to forget it. Not just forget it, she should be grateful that the person didn't give her a blow from the hammer.

Shen Tuchuan admired the bracelet and sat down next to her, gently helping her blow the heat from the tea, seemingly changing into a gentler person.

The handsome man carefully took care of the tea's temperature. If it was before, Ji Ting might have been touched. But now she had a pitiful look on her face, "Do I have to drink it?"

"You don't want to drink?" Shen Tuchuan asked back.

Ji Ting was silent for a moment and smiled against her will,"I want to drink."

She obediently drank the tea, but because she drank too quickly she coughed a few times. Not waiting for her to finish, Shen Tuchuan helped her and gently patted her back.