Chapter 28.2

The plan to nourish his body was broken. The next day Ji Ting went to the courtyard of the mansion early in the morning. There was already a group of people there currently chatting about things. After seeing Ji Ting arrive, they all stopped talking, only using their eyes to communicate with each other.

Ji Ting had never minded these npcs. After arriving, she stood alone and waited. When the manager came, the servants immediately stopped talking.

The manager came over and swept a look at the people around her. After seeing Ji Ting she frowned, but it was only a glance as she passed by, "After ten days, the family will hold a banquet. For this feast, celebrities from all walks of life have been invited. The Master attaches great importance to it, so everyone must be serious in cleaning this time. Master Gu Zhi said that if those who are in charge of an area don't pass inspection, no matter who they are, they will be fired directly."

"Anyone can be directly fired?" Someone in the back asked in a small voice.

The manager's gaze fell on Ji Ting's face, "Yes, everyone is the same. If you do not meet the standard, you will be fired directly."

The crowd immediately started whispering, Ji Ting raised an eyebrow, always feeling that those words were coming for her.

"Now I will group everyone."

After she finished speaking, she divided every six people into one group, one group leader and five group members. Ji Ting saw that the group leader was the woman from the kitchen who had been looking for trouble with her, and knew that the day would not be easy.

The team leader was also very disgusted after seeing her, but she didn't dare to say much. After dividing the area, she took the other four people away.

Ji Ting had long been accustomed to this kind of hatred between cats and dogs and slowly followed them. She watched them allocate the respective areas, in the end leaving the fountain for her. In the fountain, there were even fish.

"Before you clean it, first transfer the fish into the tank, then drain the water and scrub the basin. Afterwards, turn the water back on and put the fish back in." Although that person did not like her, she did not dare to go too far and could only assign her troublesome work. Even if she complained to the young master, it would be able to be explained.

Thinking this, that person left with a cold snort, leaving a worried Ji Ting facing a fountain full of fish. This job was absolutely terrible. Just to catch all the fish would take a while. She sighed and started her task.

Everyone's work load amount was fixed. Ji Ting, holding the idea of finishing early and relaxing early, began to work hard. Beside returning to send food and take an afternoon nap, the rest of the time she was working.

Those people were originally thinking of using this terrible, hard work to teach her a lesson, but did not expect that even though her appearance was squeamish, she was actually quite capable. Several people watched her finish most of the work in only one day and began to feel dissatisfied again.

"If I had known earlier, I would have gone to clean the fountain, that seems easier."

"I know right, I really regret it, she has it easier."

The group leader heard, and although she was also resentful of her decision, she didn't dare actually do anything much towards her. Then someone came towards her and said a few words in her ear. She hesitated, "This isn't very good ah"

"She doesn't have any evidence, what's not good about it. Then again, didn't you didn't listen to the manager, no matter who it is this time, as long as the job does not meet the standard, you will be dismissed. This is the decision made by the master and master Gu, how would the young master have the ability to change their decision? You can't let this woman stay here, otherwise the people eating rancid buns might become you and me."