Chapter 23.1

Don't even think about it......

Ji Ting was dazed, laying in bed. After a long time, she finally realized that she was rejected by the man who had been chasing after her and rushed to have something with her.

What did she do just now? She unbuttoned her shirt and acted coquettishly, then she even said explicit things, it was, it was......

Too embarrassing!

She fell despondently on the bed and pulled the quilt over her head, sealing herself there. Even though she was somewhat suffocating, she was unwilling to come out. Her face was so hot, and she was so ashamed, she felt like she could never lift her head again for the rest of her life. She was actually rejected by Shen Tuchuan

Ji Ting was hit hard, because when she decided to further her relationship with him, she had never thought he would refuse. But now the facts were in front of her, she was indeed rejected, and Shen Tuchuan showed no mercy, directly breaking her fantasy.

"Don't be embarrassed, don't be embarrassed, he is the target of the task. Anything can happen during a task, don't make a fuss with him......"

Ji Ting took a deep breath to comfort herself, but when she thought of the scene just now, when she imagined Shen Tuchuan's face when he refused her, her face was as red as a shrimp thrown in a boiling pot, and she was red all over.

She didn't know how long she stayed in bed, but suffocation finally made her lift the quilt. When she breathed in the fresh air, she calmed down a little. She murmured to herself that Shen Tuchuan's heart still had a place for her. He definitely must have had a reason to refuse her. She had to restrain these disgraceful emotions and try to find the crux of it.

So she gave herself psychological counselling for a long time. When Shen Tuchuan came in with dinner, she closed her eyes immediately and pretended to be asleep.

Forget it, I overestimated my psychological strength, I'll just take a day off today and talk to him when he is in a better mood tomorrow.

Shen Tuchuan's face was cold, obviously angry. After seeing through her act witht a glance, he said indifferently, "Eat."

Ji Ting ignored him.

Shen Tuchuan's face darkened, "Get up and eat."

Ji Ting grunted and continued to pretend to sleep. Seeing her like this, Shen Tuchuan, who had been patient with her, got up on the bed. With eyes that seemed to have been frozen for ten years, he said, "Open your eyes and eat."

Ji Ting's eyelashes trembled, hesitating whether to open her eyes. In this moment of hesitation, she missed the best time to open them. Shen Tuchuan kneeled on the quilt on one leg and pinched her chin, forcing her to face him. Ji Ting had to open her eyes and felt a chill after seeing his indifferent eyes.

It would be fine, even if his heart was cold, but she felt very wronged. Everything this bastard did expressed that he loved her, but when she took the initiative, he returned it with humiliation.

She realised that he wasn't that 18 year old teenanymore, but a 28 year old adult. He was much more mature than back then, so he did things decisively, leaving no room to maneuver. Ji Ting was even more uncomfortable.

"Why are you throwing a tantrum?" Shen Tuchuan asked with a straight face.

Ji Ting also felt somewhat angry and tried to break free from his hands, but she was pinched by him. She felt some pain, but she just frowned, not showing it.

However, Shen Tuchuan still noticed it and loosened his grip on her chin, softly saying, "Obediently eat the food, I can ignore this matter."

Ji Ting finally couldn't help it, "I didn't do anything wrong, what do you have to ignore?"