Chapter 23.2

Timeskip

There was wind tonight. Dark clouds obscured the moonlight, and there was only one night light in the room.

At the last minute, Shen Tuchuan suddenly rose. Turning away with a cold face, he left only a sweaty Ji Ting who was laid on the bed breathlessly, her eyes in a daze for a long time without moving.

She didn't know how long it took, but she finally moved and a thin layer of red rose on her face. This dog man was too muddy, but he can make such a big battle just by kissing her. The most annoying thing was that he was still calm and he would never make the leap.

But at least it showed that apart from the last step, he still liked it. Thinking of what he had just said in her ear, and thinking of how he looked towards her with an uncontrollable gentleness, Ji Ting blushed red, and was determined to pull a good family's child into the water.

She didn't believe that he had really become a saint.

However, it turned out that Shen Tuchuan really had become holy. Since the big event that night, Shen Tuchuan had moved directly into her room. Ji Ting tried to do everything, and every day's hard work hurt her mouth, but she was stuck doing nothing but kissing. She almost directly forced him several times to papapa, but she didn't see his heart softening.

This stupid kid sincerely thought that if the two of them really did it, Ji Ting would disappear, so no matter how much she persuaded him, it was useless

Ji Ting was helpless, but there was nothing she could do.

It was another night when Shen Tuchuan climbed onto her bed as usual. Ji Ting saw the familiar look in his eyes and felt completely tired. In other novels, a single glance could cause a big battle. But they were so good, both of them stayed in the same bed for so many days, and both of them were still young, who would believe that nothing happened!

"Come here." Seeing that Ji Ting didn't take the initiative to kiss him like before, a trace of displeasure flashed across Shen Tuchuan's face.

Ji Ting lazily laid there, "Don't want to." She couldn't stand the tossing every day. She was tired and now she needed to rest.

Shen Tuchuan's face sank, but he took the initiative to pull her into his arms, forcing her to look at him, "What do you mean?"

"No meaning, can I petition for a break today?" Ji Ting said languidly.

Shen Tuchuan's eyes were cold, "Are you tired of me again?"

Ji Ting paused for a moment, wondering where that came from.

Shen Tuchuan saw her expressions and thought she already knew what he was talking about. He could not help but sneer, and the words he said were full of hatred, "You used to also be like this, treating me like a lifeless toy. After seeing me once you could love me so much that you could die, but lost interest in two days. You didn't even want to pretend to be interested. I didn't think you would still be like that. When you want my love you stick to me shamelessly. If you don't want it, you just give it up completely. Ji Ting, what gives you the right?"

As he got to the end, his voice was trembling. It wasn't clear whether he felt angry or wronged. Ji Ting looked at him in a daze, not expecting that her wanting to rest for one night would lead him to say so much.

It turned out that after she removed his hatred for Li Tuo, her intentional and unintentional alienation had long been seen through by him.

Ji Ting was stunned, then reached for his arm, but he avoided her. She sighed and patiently tried to grab it again. After he evaded her for the second time, she rushed up and hugged him, refusing to let it go even though he tried to tear her off of him.