Chapter 27.1

Ji Ting looked at the pillow that was now on the ground and had grass stuck to it. She sighed helplessly and picked it up while holding her waist to wash it.

By the time the last tub of clothes was washed, the quilt and bed linen were dry. The fragrance of lemon-based washing powder was mixed with the scent of sunlight, which was an unspeakably good smell.

Ji Ting aired the soft and fragrant quilt, then carried it upstairs. As she walked through the living room, she almost tripped over the mess, so she quietly resolved that she would clean it up.

But she couldn't do it today. After doing so much work, she was exhausted and could only postpone it to tomorrow. Thinking this, Ji Ting carried the quilt to Shen Tuchuan's bedroom. The bedroom had been completely ventilated and the original musty smell was gone. The air in the entire room was refreshing.

After Ji Ting threw the quilt on the bed, she walked up to Shen Tuchuan who was reading a book and thanked him gratefully, "Thank you, Master, for speaking for me. You really are a good person."

Shen Tuchuan had grown so big but had never heard anyone praise him as a good person. He looked strangely at Ji Ting and sneered after seeing her fawning face, "Now you come to talk to me?"

He was still thinking about how when she was busy working, she had ignored him."

Ji Ting smiled and touched her nose embarrassedly, "I had thought that I would be fired at any time and was afraid that I would not be able to finish all of my work, so I didn't talk with you."

Shen Tuchuan was expressionless and didn't speak. Ji Ting knew that this cautious man was still angry. Afraid that he would suddenly retaliate, so she quickly changed the topic, "Wow it's really amazing that you can read that ah, it's all in English. I could probably only understand a small part. Nothing is too hard for you."

"You wouldn't be able to understand a word." Shen Tuchuan was indifferent to her flattery.

Ji Ting blinked, "Why, at the very least I finished my undergraduate, some simple sentences can still be understood."

Shen Tuchuan looked at her indifferently, "Because this is German."

The atmosphere was suddenly awkward.

After a long while, Ji Ting coughed: "......You take your time reading, I'll go make the bed for you." After that, She pretended not to hear Shen Tuchuan's ridicule and turned around calmly to make the bed.

There were two people in the room. One was working and the other one was reading, so the room was quiet. For some reason, Shen Tuchuan couldn't bear it. He put the book aside and looked coldly at the busy woman besides his bed.

That woman had her back to him and was busy making the bed. She was half kneeling on the bed, leaning over to organize the sheets, her dress perfectly outlining her figure. Before her, Shen Tuchuan had never seen the uniform be worn so gracefully.

Of course, it might also because he didn't care about this type of thing before.

Shen Tuchuan snorted and closed his eyes to sleep. Gradually, he fell into a somewhat sleepy state. Just as he was about to fall asleep, a small voice in his ear kept disturbing him. He frowned and opened his eyes emotionlessly, with some violence and irritability in his eyes.

Ji Ting was not frightened by his eyes. When she saw him wake up, she carefully said, "Master, the bed is ready, you can go sleep there."

Shen Tuchuan stared at her quietly, without any intention to move, so Ji Ting continued to persuade him, "Your body only just recovered. Sleeping like this will cause a relapse, it's better to go sleep on the bed."

Shen Tuchuan thought she was annoying, but he was really sleepy, so he was too lazy to care about her. He walked to the bed with difficulty and directly laid down, covering himself with the quilt. Ji Ting, seeing him do that, sighed in relief and gently walked out, closing the door behind her.

As soon as she left, the originally sleepy Shen Tuchuan was sleepless, lying expressionlessly on the fluffy soft bed. His nose was full of a gentle scent of the sunlight. He couldn't remember the last time he had slept on this kind of quilt.

Ji Ting went downstairs and collected all of the clothes that she needed to collect. Then she went back to her own room to rest. After returning to her room to lie down, she remembered that she had done all the work except airing out her own bedding.

......Too tired to move. She sighed helplessly. She even missed the last world, at least there was no need to work like an old ox!

Next time, I must get an invincible and distinguished identity! Until she fell asleep, Ji Ting was still thinking about that in her mind.

Because of a lot of physical labor in the morning, she soon fell asleep. She didn't even dream.