Chapter 25.4

Near the end of the year, Shen Tuchuan's company started to get busy again. For most of the daytime, Ji Ting was home alone, but she was not bored because she was in the kitchen all day and would only rest when Shen Tuchuan came back at night.

"Have you been eating a lot of desserts recently?" Shen Tuchuan frowned as he sniffed the scent of cream from her hair.

Ji Ting's expression was flustered, "No, no, maybe it's the smell of the new shower gel."

Shen Tuchuan's eyes darkened because he knew that her shower gel had not been changed. In order to understand why she lied, Shen Tuchuan went out as usual the next morning. He stayed outside for half an hour and then came back. After hearing a sound, he came to the kitchen and saw her writing words on a cake seriously.

"What are you doing?" Shen Tuchuan's voice sounded. Ji Ting's hands shook and the words Happy Birthday written in chocolate were now a bit crooked. Shen Tuchuan strode forward and his face turned black after seeing the cake, "I've already said that I don't want to celebrate my birthday, are my words just wind in your ears?"

Ji Ting looked scared and watched him with the chocolate in her hand. Shen Tuchuan's mind flashed all the hardships of the past, and in the end he thought of how there was only the stubborn back of a young man sitting at the table waiting.

His mind was completely blank and he threw the cake on the ground without thinking. The cake she had spent so much time making was instantly torn apart.

The kitchen was filled with a sweet smell and Shen Tuchuan was breathing a little hard. He looked at Ji Ting with cold eyes. Ji Ting was silent for a long time, and finally crouched down quietly to clean up. After a while, she spoke lightly, "This is what I made after a week of learning."

Shen Tuchuan's fingertips trembled and his face was cold.

Ji Ting laughed self-mockingly, "So you still hate me. I tried so hard to make up to you, but you still hate me in your heart."

Shen Tuchuan's throat moved, but in the end he didn't speak

Ji Ting scrunched up her mouth at an angle that he couldn't see, but she still looked apathetic when she got up, "Since that's the case, let's not torture each other. Let's break up."

Shen Tuchuan, who was still silent, looked at her suddenly, "What did you say?"

"Let's breakup. Our relationship is not normal at all, and I am tired......"

Before Ji Ting's words finished, she was grabbed by the shoulders. His hands were too strong, which made her frown and let out a grunt. Shen Tuchuan sneered, "Ji Ting, I'm afraid you're misunderstanding. What's going on between us has never been what you say it is. Do you really think I'm still the waste from back then that needed to depend on you to survive?"

Ji Ting sneered, "So? What do you want to do?"

Shen Tuchuan was extremely angry and his inner turbulence rushed out. He stared at Ji Ting for a long while, then he dragged her by the arm to the bedroom.

Ji Ting vaguely guessed what he was going to do, and was not too panicked, but she still spoke out to stimulate him, "Shen Tuchuan you coward, you can only leave me in this cowardly way, but I tell you, this time I will not compromise! If you can't give me enough respect, we will break up!"

"Don't even think about it!"

Shen Tuchuan threw her on the quilt. Before she could sit up, he put the bracelet on her hand, and she lost her freedom again.

Ji Ting coldly watched him tie her, and when he finished tying it, she shook the bracelet. The bracelet and the chain collided to make a clear sound

"This is the only thing you know how to do." This was the last sentence Ji Ting told him.

She seemed determined to not acknowledge him anymore. Whether he talked to her or served water to her, Ji Ting regarded him as air and even started a hunger strike.

Shen Tuchuan seemed as if he was tormented by fire, but he couldn't move her at all. He could only spin around her endlessly, exhausting all of his threats, but this time it was useless.

"I tell you, if you don't eat, then don't want to eat in the future!" Shen Tuchuan roared with red eyes.

......The words were very domineering, but if he was really competent, he shouldn't look like he was about to cry. Ji Ting looked at his expression and was very distressed, but in order to relieve the hatred in his heart as soon as possible, she could only play hard.

Yes, this incident was played by her from the beginning, and the cake was also deliberately exposed to him in order to quarrel. She knew in her heart that although Shen Tuchuan no longer cared about leaving her alone, it did not mean he felt safe.

A disease of the heart also required a medicine for the heart. This could be seen ever since when he refused to do her. She had to give him another birthday and repeat the scene of that year, but change the final outcome to let him know clearly that history would not repeat, that she would not leave as she had before.

If she had properly discussed it with him, he would definitely not agree to the birthday, so she simply chose this intense way. Ji Ting believed he would compromise, but the process might take a little longer.

Ji Ting looked at the red eyed Shen Tuchuan and was prepared for a long-term cold war, but after two hunger strikes, Shen Tuchuan suddenly calmed down and sat beside her, watching her quietly.

Ji Ting had a bad hunch, but because of the cold war, she did not speak.

"Do you really want to leave?" Shen Tuchuan's voice was hoarse and his eyes had dark shadows.

Ji Ting paused, but did not speak.

"Just because of a cake, you want to leave me. We have already reached such a level, and you still want me to trust you?" Shen Tuchuan's tone was full of sarcasm.

Ji Ting looked at him faintly with this meaning in her eyes, "You insulted my good intentions, shouldn't I be angry?"

"Speak, what do you want?" Shen Tuchuan lowered his eyes.

Ji Ting thought it was time, so she opened her mouth and said her first words, "I want to give you a birthday."

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a long time, and a playful smile twitched in his mouth, "If I disagree? Are you not going to talk to me for a lifetime?"

Ji Ting did not answer, and thought that then she would endure until he agreed. Shen Tuchuan looked at her clear eyes and remembered that when they had first met, she looked at him like this. Suddenly, he calmed down like never before, "Okay, I promise you, we will hold a birthday."

Ji Ting heard his answer, but felt uncomfortable in her heart. She wanted to tell him to forget it, let's not have it. As for the birthmark, it could always be eliminated in the future. But she finally refrained, and just reached out and hugged him.

......