Chapter 25.3

Until it got late, the two people were completely resting. Ji Ting was so tired that she couldn't even lift a finger. She was about to fall asleep when she saw him take out the familiar bracelet, and her eyes instantly widened, "I'll see if you dare!"

"Your body has recovered." Shen Tuchuan frowned.

Ji Ting rolled back to hide, but she fell directly to the ground. She groaned and simply sat on the ground without moving, "I'm exhausted from servicing you and this is how you treat me?"

"It's me who serviced you," Shen Tuchuan emphasized, "you obviously liked it."

Ji Ting's face was red. Annoyed, she said, "Who said I liked it! I don't like it at all."

"Then you were pretending?" Shen Tuchuan's expression cooled down.

Ji Ting was stunned for a moment, seeing him become angry. She couldn't help but be speechless for a moment, "......I'm being shy, can't you tell?" You have to say everything directly to this straightforward man, otherwise no one knows what he'll misunderstand. .

"As long as you're not pretending," Shen Tuchuan calmed down. He then asked her, "Then why don't you want to wear it?"

"......Who would like to be restrained like this? Like one of those women and children who have been trafficked? Which couple have you seen like this?" Ji Ting looked at him angrily.

Hearing the word couple, Shen Tuchuan's expression slightly changed.

"And we have done it so many times, yet I have never seen you take protective measures. If we have a child, what will he think after seeing us? What if he thinks that this is normal? When he encounters a girl he likes in the future, would he also want to lock up the others?" Ji Ting empathized.

Shen Tuchuan thought about it for a while, "There's nothing wrong with that."

"......And what if you have a daughter? You want her to be locked up by another man and never see her for the rest of your life?"

"Not ok!" Shen Tuchuan answered without thinking.

Oh, you hypocritical dog of a man. Ji Ting smiled slightly, "So, you can't be an example like this. And think about it, I've been back for so long, have I ever thought about leaving?"

Before Shen Tuchuan answered, she took his hand and looked at him sincerely, "Xiao Chuan, I want to spend my entire life with you."

Seemingly touched by the three words 'my entire life', Shen Tuchuan remained silent for a long time. Then he finally showed a little uneasiness, "Really?"

"En." Ji Ting quietly looked at him, not knowing herself whether she was being sincere or not.

Shen Tuchuan lowered his eyes and thought about things. Ji Ting was relieved and kissed him as a reward.

"But don't think that you can leave if you're not tied up." Shen Tuchuan emphasized uncomfortably.

Ji Ting squeezed his face, "Relax relax, you are here, I will not go anywhere."

Shen Tuchuan's face was serious, wondering whether to threaten her in another way, at least to scare her, but he couldn't think of a way. Besides, his face had already been pinched eight hundred times, how could he look serious anymore.

Even if the matter was resolved in this way, without being restrained, Ji Ting still stayed at home like before, and had no intention of going out at all. Shen Tuchuan was vigilant for a few days and finally loosened up after a few days, but he still tried to work from home as much as possible to spend a lot of time with her.

There was only one thing young men and women new to human affairs do together at home. Shen Tuchuan liked it very much. After scrupulously watching over her body for two days, he found that she could bear more than he had thought, so he completely opened herself to it.

Although Ji Ting was tired, she saw that the birthmark had started to become lighter every day. It soon returned to the shade it had been when she went to buy food ten years ago, so she was pretty satisfied and every time she would be very cooperative.

It's just that when the color of the birthmark became a light red, it never changed. Ji Ting knew that it was because Shen Tuchuan still had no sense of security in their relationship.

But this matter was not something she could control. She had already locked herself up in a prison, but he was still uneasy. It was obvious that this was something Shen Tuchuan had to overcome by himself.

But she could push him. Ji Ting thought about it, and one night while snuggling in his arms, she asked, "Your birthday is coming up."

Shen Tuchuan froze and asked in a not so good tone, "What do you want to do?"

"What else can I do, I want to give you a good birthday. When the time comes, let's get Li Tuo and celebrate at home together?" Ji Ting tenderly tried.

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a long time. He sat up and stared at her seriously, saying, "I hate birthdays."

......Sure enough, the fact that she disappeared when he was eighteen years old left him with a deep psychological shadow. Ji Ting sighed and stroked his head comfortably.

Although she said nothing, Shen Tuchuan was still in a bad mood. He got up and went back to his room. This was the first time they have been in separate beds for so long.

Shen Tuchuan came back the next night. Ji Ting pretended not to know why he was angry. She let it go and the two acted like the awkward incident had not happened.