One

Y/n Pov's :

I was sleeping peacefully but then I heard someone sobbing and it sound like a male who's sobbing. I turned my body to see who's the one that crying behind me while back hugging me. The person noticed that I turned my body to face him. He immediately wipe his tears. Once I turn my body, I saw my brother and look at him straight in the eyes.

"Why are you crying?", I asked him worried and cupped his cheek with my left hand.

"Nothing", he said. I know that he lied to me so I asked him again.

"Really? Then, I don't think so you'd come here just to back hugging me and sleep with me without any reason?", I asked him.

He just stayed silent and doesn't spoke anything. I noticed it, it may be his bully can't stop bullying him. I just sighed heavily.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I don't feel safe whenever you're not around", he asked me and I just nodded my head.

"Can you sing me a lullaby cause I can't sleep", he whined at me. I just let out a chuckled while hugging him more tightly.

"Sure, you big baby. I know you don't feel alive when I'm not with you even if a minute", I joked and he laughed.

I sang a lullaby which send we both falling sleep. The first one who's falling asleep was Seonghwa then I'm next. I yawned and falls asleep cause it was 1 am in the morning and later I had to go to school.

_____________________

Time skipped...

I yawned and open my eyes when hearing my alarm ringtone. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. I look at my brother and he greeted me.

"Good morning, sis", he greeted me with his raspy voice in the morning and he stroke my hair.

"Good morning too. Come on get up, get ready to go to school", I instruct him. I saw his reaction turn sad when I mentioned 'school'. He must be sick and tired of it. I must found out who's the one that bully him like this and make him messed up like this and I must do something for him to stop him from suffering and let him have a good life like others too. He deserves to have a better life, I thought to myself. I just smiled at him and assured him that it's okay.

"Why? You don't want to go to school? What's your accuse today?", I furrowed my eyebrows and look at him waiting for him to answer me.

"No, of course I come to school but can you...", he stop for a while before he continue, "accompany me to school?", he asked me while fidgeting with his finger.

I just sighed and nodded my head. He look at me with his shocked face.

"Why? Is it wrong for me to get a look at my brother school and wanna know some environment there?", I raised one of my eyebrows waiting for his reaction.

"No, no nevermind. You no need to accompany me to school!", he protest me. He added, "and don't tell me that you want to transfer to my school?", he asked me with worried expression on his face. I let out a nervous chuckled and he becoming more worries.

"No, you're not goi-", before he can continue, I cut him off, "so what?", I asked him and he face palmed his face.

"Now, come on get up before you're late", I get off my bed and went to my wardrobe to took out my clothes.

"It's not just me that going late to school, you also", he pouted while crossed his arm over his chest.

"Well, I'm in my room but you still in my room", I answered him back.

My Mr. Bully || Choi San x Reader || ⁵On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara