Twenty Nine

"Damn it...", I cursed and massage my temple and sighed thinking about the things that kept on happening one after another this lately.

Previous Chapter...

Y/n Pov's :

Time skipped, on my way home...

I was about to go home but someone stopped me...

"Oh Y/n, sorry but can you talk with me for a second", said that person and I looked at the person who was talking to me and saw that it was Hankook.

"Oh, hyung what are you doing here?", asked JJ before I could even answer Hankook.

"You didn't hear?", asked Yorch and looked at JJ.

"Hear what?", asked JJ again still confused and Yorch face palmed his face.

"Hyung said that he want to talk with Y/n privately", answered Yorch and JJ make an 'o' mouth.

"Okay...if like that then we go first and we'll wait for you of course", said JJ and dragged Yorch away with him.

"Hey hey, stop dragging me. I can walk on my own", said Yorch trying to free himself from JJ.

"Just shut up and follow me", said JJ and Hankook laughed seeing their cuteness.

"Surely our maknae", mumbled Hankook.

"So...what do you wanna say that it's so private", I asked and waiting for him to answered.

"Ahh...thank god you remind me. I almost forgot", he answered.

"What are you? Are you already becoming ahjussi?", I joked and he laughed.

"Nah... whatever you say, but yeah anyway it's been a long time I didn't see you", said Hankook while the both of us headed to the hall where there's no student left since it's already time for the students to go home.

"So this is what so important that you wanna talk privately?", I asked and chuckled.

"Why? Is it wrong?", he asked and pouted his mouth.

"Nah, of course not and please stop doing that. You remind me of someone", I answered.

"Who's that someone, huh?", he asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Just shut up", I said feeling annoyed.

But before Hankook could say any more further someone interrupted our lovely conversation.

"Are you guys couple or what?", asked that stranger student who were the one that interrupted my conversation with Hankook just now.

I don't think so I see this face somewhere, but why did he wore our school uniform? Is he new a student or what?, I thought.

"Oh, no we're not. We're just friends and that's it", Hankook answered  his question and that stranger just nodded his head then left which make me confused as to why he talked to us randomly then left. Hankook who saw my confusion face just chuckled.

"He's seems so mysterious right?", asked Hankook and I just nodded my head, "well, this is second time he talk", he added.

"Second time? Is he a student of our school too?", I asked.