Two

Y/n Pov's :

I was running all the way from my brother school to my school. I was panting heavily when I reached my school. There I saw Yorch and JJ waiting for me. They know me where I was going before I came here cause I did inform they on our group chat last night.

"Wow! Are you fit already?", Yorch joked while holding his laughter and I just send him a death glare which makes him turned to serious mode.

"What do you mean? She always slim that's why many boy crush at her", JJ protest while side hugging me.

"So... how's your brother school? Do you find already the bully of your brother?", Yorch asked while we walking to our class.

"Yeah, I did but I'm not sure and their school was a slut", I explained and them both just nodded their head.

"Why are you saying your brother school a slut?", Yorch asked and tilted his head to the side facing me.

"Yeah, why? I don't think so you're saying it a 'slut school' without any reason", JJ asked.

"Of course they're slut", I spoke again.

"Why? Are there many slut girls there?", Yorch asked me again and I just nodded my head. "No wonder why", he added.

"So what are you trying to do next?", JJ asked.

"I know what I'm going to do next", I opened my face mask and my cap too cause I forget to opened it when I was running here then I grin widely which makes them both smirks too.

"I know that smile, I would like to know that plan, kitten", Yorch spoke.

"Yeah", JJ agreed.

"Of course, I tell you guys about it but not now, maybe on the break time later. As usual on our favorite spot", I remind them and they just nodded their head. After we arrived at our class, we sat at our seat. Yorch is on my left side, JJ on my right side and I in the middle. We sat at the back of the class. Doesn't mean we sat at the back of the class we are failure student, no we are smart student so that's why our teachers doesn't care with what we do at least we learn. Sound found, right? Well, yes it is.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Time skipped, recess time...

At first, we bought our food and drinks then we went to our favorite spot that was our school rooftop. We used to hang out there when we feel like we should. We place the food and the drinks down on the floor while we also sat down on the floor.

"So what's the plan?", asked Yorch while eating his bread.

"I want to transfer to my brother school", I spoke. Them both choked on their food.

"What?!", them both say in unison.

"It's not like I'm going there alone,I want to bring you guys too but if you both doesn't want then, I can go alone", I shrugged my shoulder and continued eating my food.

"Of course, we're not letting you go to that school alone and plus you transfer here because of us. So, I think I'm coming with you", Yorch spoke.

"Yeah, me too", JJ agreed while his mouth still full of food.

"You shouldn't talk when you're eating JJ", I chuckled.

"Yeah, Y/n was right. Was if you spit it out all the food that you eat?", Yorch joked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry", JJ said.

"No, it's okay though. Btw Y/n, does your brother know about this?", Yorch asked me.