Six

Y/n Pov's :

The walked to our house was silent. My mind still focusing on my dark past. I still can't forget what they did to me. The mostly Choi San. He's my biggest enemy or should I say my favorite bully among the other members. I admit it that he look handsome and stunning but when you saw the side of him, he look evil and doesn't have any mercy when he bully his victims and I one of his victims.

Flashbacks...

I was walking at my school, again with my head hung low cuz after the incident that happen to me last week still triggered me and haunt me in my sleep everynight. What happen last week was that, I confess my feeling to him. Actually, I want to talked about it in private but he asked me to talked it infront of his friends. What happened next was that, after I confess that he laughed loud also with his friends.

"I'm sorry but why would I accepted your confess? You're just a silly girl that shouldn't be around me or should I say a pity puberty like you begging for my love?!", he say bluntly and every each of his words stabbed my heart.

"You know what? You really doesn't know how shame you are. A girl like you trying to confess your feeling to me but sadly got rejected by him", he tsk and I felt my tears flows down on my cheeks.

"You should know your place, puberty", he said and his friends started to laughed like a maniac person.

"Guys!", he said and his friends attention turned to looked at him," I think we should make fun of her", he added without any mercy in his. I started to sobbed more and more.

He started to bully me with his friends. The others student just looked at me with sympathy look and some of them make fun of me. Yes, when I said some of the students make fun of me when they know the truth why San and his gang bully me that was Yung Yurin, the most pretty girl in our school. Everyone likes her but not me. It keep on repeating almost like it was their routine and favorite thing to do when they goes to school.

Whenever I want to eat my lunch at the hall, San and his gang would disturb me by pouring their unfinished soup on my head then sometimes they would make me feel traumatized. Sometimes, when I was in the restroom, Yurin and her gang would come to me and punch or hurt me and after they beating me, I'll always in the infirmary. Yes, the nurse Cho Hyoyoon would feel sympathy towards me but I kept on saying that I was fine and it's a small matter but deep inside I felt hurt and useless cause I can't fight them back.

One day, he and his gangs came to me when I was about to go to the restroom he pinned me against the wall.

"Why are you doing this to me?", I asked him and he just laughed. He look really scary when he's so serious. I gulped down my saliva.

"Why? It's because I want people to treat you like you're invisible", he said then he added,"because a girl like you are not supposed to be exist in this world", he hissed and that moment I tried to fight back my tears. I just couldn't showed him that I am weak person when I was with him.

After he said that, he left with his gangs and I saw someone running towards me. I still doesn't know him but he was one of San gang. He just looked at me with sympathy expression and I just runaway from him to the restroom. There I saw Yurin and her gang already waiting for me.

Yes, after San and his gang bully me or tortured me, Yurin and her gang will be the next one to bully me. She yanked my hair harshly and hit my head on the sink which blood more. After she done with me, she left with her gang.