Three

Hongjoong Pov's :

I was tired looking at them bullying other people so I went somewhere else but I have nowhere to go so I just went to the restroom. On my way to the restroom, I saw Seonghwa and he noticed that someone following him from behind but he didn't care.

When he enter the restroom I spoke, "I'm sorry for what they did to you", I confess.

"No, it's okay", he answered me and washed his hand on the sink with the cold water running through his hand.

"Well, if you say so but actually who's that girl? I don't think so it was your girlfriend?", I asked and turned my gaze to him but then I spoke again, "but if you don't want then it's okay". I was about to leave but stopped when he say the word.

"She's my sister", he answered me and turned his body facing me.

"Oh, no wonder why you stayed silent and I don't think so she's ugly", I spoke and he just nodded his head. "So, what's her name?", I asked him again because he never me her names before.

"Her name was Park Y/n", he answered me back.

"Wow! What such a beautiful name! I hope one day I can be friends with her", I added again with excitement.

"But...can you please don't tell the others about this?", he asked me while fidgeting with his fingers waiting for me to answer him.

"Sure", I said before I left.

When I was out from the restroom, I was thinking about this whole thing. He must be suffering and that's why his sister came here but why does she came here? Does she know the whole thing?, I asked myself. Without I noticed, I was already with the others and they all looked at me.

"What?", I asked them.

"Nothing, it just that where did you go?", asked Yunho.

"I was at the restroom. Why did I miss something?", I asked them.

"Nothing, we just you know hang up", Yunho shrugged his shoulder and I just nodded my head.

"But seriously guys, I don't believe it that girl was his girlfriend and what if that was his sister?", Wooyoung started again.

I just sighed. Why they wanna curious about that girl? It's not like their business though! And what's wrong that was his sister?, I sighed heavily again.

"What's wrong hyung, is there something bothering you", asked San.

"Nothing it just that, I think we should forget about this bully things. We should just find something else to entertain us but not with this bully things", I suggested and all of them frowned looking at me.

"Why hyung? It's not like we did that yesterday, we did it when we're here", San spoke while folding his arm across his chest. "And don't tell me that you're against us?", he stare deeply into my soul as if he can see my soul through my eyes.

"Well, what's wrong with that. I'm just tired all of this", I shrugged my shoulder then walked away from them.

San Pov's :

"What's wrong with him? Don't tell me he knows that girl?", Mingi asked.

"I don't think so", Yeosang protest.

"But why does he acting like that all of sudden? You know, out of the blue?", Mingi asked again.

"Just shut the f**k up Mingi. He must be have his own reason", Yeosang cursed.

"I'm not the f**k one but I'm the dumbest one", Mingi protest and folded his arm across his chest with a smirk left on his lips.

"So proud, huh? Well, it's true though that you're the dumbest among us", Yeosang looking directly towards Mingi. Then Yunho fake cough to get their attention and they did.

"What?", Yeosang asked with his annoyed face.

"Nothing. Just wondering where's Jongho? Did you guys saw him?", Yunho asked.

"I don't know maybe he's somewhere", I shrugged my shoulder.

"Then, lemme ask one more thing", Yunho spoke again.

"What is it?", I asked with my annoyed face.

"Ok", Yunho take a deep breath and exhale it before he continue, "what are we talking about actually?", Yunho asked and earning a slap at his nape by Mingi.

"What da ya mean?", Mingi asked.

"Bruh, I mean what are our main topic today?", asked Yunho while his hand wiped his nape where Mingi slap before.

"Oh...about that, don't asked me", Mingi stated.

"Of course you doesn't know cause you're the dumbest one and I'm the only one who's normal here", Yeosang spoke.

"Thanxx for knowing I'm the dumbest here", stated Mingi with a proud smile.

"Can you both just shut up and now it's not the time for bickering. If you both want then go somewhere else cause right now we're talking about that girl", Wooyoung emphasis the word 'that girl' towards them and earning and 'oh' from Yunho and Mingi.

"But why are we talking about that girl? She doesn't seems important to us", Mingi stated.

"She may be not important but not for certain people", Yeosang stated and look at me.

"Tch. She's not important. So?", I asked them.

"So?", Wooyoung mimic me and gave me a poker face.

"But I don't think so she's not important at all. Who knows? I mean we doesn't know her yet and plus Seonghwa also doesn't seem to open his mouth when we asked him about her", Yeosang spoke and they all nodded their head.

"Yeah, I also curious of that girl. I mean what if she was his sister or maybe his girlfriend", Yunho spoke.

"Well, I wanna know that girl and want to see her face. She may be beautiful or pretty. I mean she wearing a face mask and a cap to hide her face", Wooyoung stated.

"How did you know she was pretty and beautiful? We doesn't see her face yet so don't stated the fact before you say it", I spoke and they all turned their gaze to me. I just gave them a death glare but then Wooyoung spoke after he felt like we're into our own world.

"No, it's not that I mean!", Wooyoung protest and he gulped down his saliva before he continue, "I mean what if we saw her face and if she's pretty then I gonna make her mine", he smirks when he say the last word. I just gave him a blank face while the others just gave him a death glare.

"What?! It's true though that many girl drooling over me!", he defense himself.

"Well, as if since you were the one who make them drooling over you. You just like to flirting with those butthead girl. I mean whore and a slut!", Yeosang spat.

"What do you mean?!", Wooyoung asked him.

"Well, not mine. No other girl in this school would be like her. I mean she's the most prettiest girl I've ever seen in this school and no one can defeat her", I rolled my eyes.

"Duh! We'll see that in the future", Mingi spat.

"Bruh! Calm down! Just because of that  mysterious girl you guys want to praise your girl, huh?", Yunho spoke and make a disgusted face. They all just stayed silent.

To be continued ...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating any story yesterday because I was too lazy and outta of ideas. So that's why I have to rest and think a better story. I know you guys must be wondering where's Jongho, right? Then stay tuned. Bye! Take care of yourself!

Date : 10 May 2022