Eighteen

Previous Chapter ...

"Oh my gosh! It's been a long time I didn't see you and now you look tall and handsome too", said Seonghwa oppa excitedly.

"Yeah, you too", replied Hankook.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Y/n Pov's :

"Yeah, you too", replied Hankook and took a seat next to Seonghwa oppa.

We were chatting to each other after we have finished our food. I didn't realized that someone went to me and pour something on my head. I could hear gasps from the students inside the hall even San himself also shocked seeing the scene. I turned my head to looked at the person who pour the soup on my head and it was none other than Yurin. This bitch!

"I'm sorry but I didn't mean to pour it on you", she said innocently. I bumped my fist and took leftover soup from JJ and splash it onto her. Well, I could tell that the soup still hot a bit but who care anyway.

"Yah! Look at what you done to my shirt!", she yelled and I just shrugged my shoulder before I answered her.

"Well, I'm sorry but not sorry too. By the way, you should say thank you to me and not yelling at me like maniac person. Let's go guys.", I said and she looked at me angrily before we walked away passed them.

"Oh before I forget, thank you for finishing my soup", said JJ with his devilish smirked and Yurin looked so pissed of him.

3rd Person Pov's :

All the students in the hall saw everything and it makes her more embarrassed that someone just fight back what she did and no one ever dare to do that but Y/n was the one who dare to do that.

"Wow, that what I can say about your soon to be wife", whispered Yunho to San and San looked at him.

"Whatever", said San and rolled his eyes.

"Not gonna lie that your soon to be wife has something special in her", said Wooyoung and San looked at him.

"Tsk, I don't think so", said San and rolled his eyes.

Wooyoung shrugged his shoulder, "Well, then don't be mad if I'm becoming closed to your soon-to-be wife", said Wooyoung and went over to Y/n and her friends direction.

"Where the hell are Wooyoung going?", asked Mingi.

"I don't know but bye bye. I wanna join Wooyoung hyung too", said Jongho and went to Wooyoung direction.

Y/n Pov's :

"Wait!", someone shouted behind us and we turned around just face to face with Wooyoung who was panting heavily and trying to catched his breath after running to us, maybe?.

I folded my arm across my chest before I asked him, "What?", I asked bluntly and he looked at me.

"Umm...I just want to...have a lunch with you guys", he answered and smiled at us. I narrowed my eyes at him before I answered him.

"Well, we're not having a lunch like....right now", I said and shrugged my shoulder.

"Well, then I want to be your friend", he said straight forward and I looked at him with questioning look.

Before I could answered him, Jongho running towards us and stopped next to Wooyoung then he panting heavily. What are these guys up to?, I asked myself.