Thirty-six

Author note ;

→ Okay, so first of all..I know I've been off way too long and I'm sorry for that and please forgive me🙏 And I hope to finish this book as soon as I can so that I can finish my other books. So yeah do enjoy this chapter though. And in this story, it's been 2 year after Lynn moved to that new school.

3rd Person Pov's :

"Ahh! Stob. Stob please!" Wooyoung let out his baby girl screamed as JJ chased after him while Y/n just sighed looking at them running around the mansion living room. Well, her parents were abroad for business and have things to sort in another country so it's only Y/n and Seonghwa at home.

Yorch just sighed and shook his head while Hankook was laughing his ass off seeing Wooyoung being chased around by JJ who has a spatula in his grasp as he ready to hit it on Wooyoung.

Hankook who was laughing his ass off was being hit by a pillow on his face making him 'oof' and stopped laughing. That scene make Yorch laughing on the floor while Y/n, Seonghwa and Hongjoong just watched in amusement.

"Never knew, it would be this entertaining to watch this scene in real life," Hongjoong muttered feeling amused.

"Don't worry, you haven't watch the best part yet," said Seonghwa while he took a sip of his coffee.

Wooyoung who was running around the spacious living room suddenly tripped and falls down making JJ stopped chasing after him. Wooyoung then twerk his butt making JJ kick his butt that Wooyoung let out a babygirl screamed.

Seonghwa who was watching the scene while sipping his coffee choke on his coffee.

"What the-" Seonghwa spoke as he calmed down.

"Ahh! I'm sorry!" Wooyoung screeched as JJ sat on top of him and strangle his neck but not too hard though.

"What did you say?" JJ asked as he glared at Wooyoung.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch your...yeah" Wooyoung apologized.

"Seriously...why don't you guys just you know..have a relationship? You guys really remind me of bl couples," said Hankook.

"Yeah," Y/n agreed making both Wooyoung and JJ looked at Y/n in bewilderment.

"No. You did not." JJ said feeling disbelief with Y/n agreement as he get off from Wooyoung making Wooyoung sit up.

"Sheesh, don't lie. We know there's more behind the cat and mouse game," Hankook said and wriggle his eyebrows playfully.

"Yeah, I saw you guys kissing last night in JJ room," Y/n exposed making Wooyoung yelled.

"What the?! Don't tell me you stalk us?!" Wooyoung asked with wide eyes.

"See, you don't even deny it so it's true," said Yorch with a shrugged.

JJ just shrugged his shoulder, "So why does it matter if me and Wooyoung in relationships?" He asked and everyone gasp except Y/n.

"Since when?!" Hongjoong asked.

"Since the last 2 years ago," JJ answered while Wooyoung just looked at us sheepishly with his blush cheek.

"Wow!" Hongjoong said amazed at the information.

"It's okay though... I'm okay with LGBTQ+ people. I don't support them but I'm okay with them," Y/n said.

"Thanks Y/n," Wooyoung thanked and Y/n just nod her head.

"Soooo... what about you and San?" Seonghwa asked.

For the past 2 years, San had seek forgiveness from Seonghwa for bullying him. He also had improve his relationship with Y/n a lot too. Even though Y/n still emotionless but she did show that she did care, that she's a human being too. Also before I forget, yes Y/n and San already married for last year after they graduate.