Sixteen

Previous Chapter...

We walked to our future classroom. When we arrived there, we knocked on the door before someone opened it and gestured us to get in. When I enter the classroom, some of the students gasped seeing me there and some of them shocked too but stayed calmed.

"Good", I muttered under my breath and smirked.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/n Pov's :

"Good", I muttered under my breath and smirked when I saw the shocked face from them.

"Okay, you may introduce yourself one by one", said the classroom teacher and I assumed he was the class teacher. "But before that, let me introduce myself first as your class teacher. My name is Lee Heeyoon and you can called me Mr Heeyoon cuz I'm not yet married", he told and we all chuckled.

I bowed to them and showed some respect before I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Park Y/n. And it's nice to see you again", I said and some of them shocked which makes me smirked.

"Oh, so it's mean someone in this room you might know?", asked Mr Heeyoon.

"Well, who knows someone already forgot about me since I moved out in the elementary school", I replied and emphasis the word 'someone'.

"Oh", said Mr Heeyoon. "By the way, the next one may you introduce yourself to everyone?", asked Mr Heeyoon to Yorch who was standing next to me.

"Sure", he answered. "I'm Yongsin Wongpanitnont but you can called me Yorch as a short form", he greeted and bowed.

"Ok, Yorch. Then next one", said Mr Heeyoon.

"Hi", greeted JJ. "I'm Takagi Justin Jay but you can called me JJ cuz my name was too long. I hope you all don't messed up with us", warned JJ with an innocent face and I just shook my head whilst Yorch face palmed himself.

"Oh, I'm sure you three are a best friend, I guess? By the way welcome to our classroom and please take a sit at the empty seat", said Mr Heeyoon and we all nodded our head before we headed to the empty seated in front of San and Wooyoung seat but before we seated at our new seat, someone rushed to the room and he was panting heavily.

"Oh, you're late and I guess you're the new student too?", asked Mr Heeyoon to the boy. After the unknown boy catched his breath he looked up and locked eyes with me. I heard Yorch and JJ gasped when seeing the person and he was the person who left us before because he had to followed his parents.

"Yeah, I'm sorry but before that I'm Hankook. Cho Hankook", he bowed to everyone.

"Oh, welcome Hankook by the way you can take a sit at the empty seat", gestured Mr Heeyoon.

Hankook walked to me and bend down to my level, "May I sit with Y/n?", he asked JJ and Yorch.

"Sure, you can bro. It's been a long time we didn't see each other by the way you can seat with Y/n", said Yorch.

"Thanxx for understanding", thanked Hankook to Yorch. "Come, sit with me", winked Hankook at me.

"Yeah, whatever dumbass", I rolled my eyes before I went to sit with him which was next to Yorch and JJ.